Kol Airport, Kol, Papua New Guinea
Looking for information on Kol Airport, Kol, Papua New Guinea? Know about Kol Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kol Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Kol. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kol Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kol Airport, airlines operating to Kol Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Kol Airport or Kol Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Kol Airport Code [ KQL / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Kol or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kol Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kol Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Kol Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kol Airport Info:
|Kol Airport IATA Code: KQL||Kol Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -5.66666984558||Longitude : 144.800003052|
|City : Kol||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Kol Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kol Airport is 17:40:05 PM (PGT) on Friday, Oct 31, 2014|
Kol Airport Map - Location of Kol Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.396 USD
• 1 USD = 2.528 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.315 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.177 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Kol Airport
Closest airports to Kol, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kol and other airports closest to Kol Airport.
Nearest airport to Kol Airport and Kol is Banz Airport - (24.06 Km / 14.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kol and Kol Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kol Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Kol Airport.
Details about Kol Airport given here include
- Kol Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kol Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kol Airport
- Location of Kol Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kol Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kol Airport
- Address and contact details of Kol Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kol Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Kol Airport is located in the city of Kol. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KQL - Kol Airport IATA Code and - Kol Airport ICAO code