Iasi Airport, Iasi, Romania
Looking for information on Iasi Airport, Iasi, Romania? Know about Iasi Airport in detail. Find out the location of Iasi Airport on Romania map and also find out airports near to Iasi. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Iasi Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Iasi Airport, airlines operating to Iasi Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Romania. Scroll down to know more about Iasi Airport or Iasi Airport, Romania.
Iasi Airport Code [ IAS / LRIA ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Iasi or any other city in Romania, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Iasi Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Iasi Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Romania. Iasi Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Iasi Airport Info:
|Iasi Airport IATA Code: IAS||Iasi Airport ICAO Code: LRIA|
|Latitude : 47.1787986755||Longitude : 27.6200008392|
|City : Iasi||Country : Romania|
|World Area Code : 473||Airport Type : Medium|
|Iasi Airport Address / Contact Details : Aeroportul Iasi - Runway (IAS), Strada Aeroport, Iasi, Romania|
|Iasi Website : http://www.aeroport.ro/|
|Timezone : Europe/Bucharest|
|Iasi Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Iasi Airport is 20:31:20 PM (EEST) on Tuesday, Sep 16, 2014|
Iasi Airport Map - Location of Iasi Airport
Romania - General Information
• 1 RON = 0.293 USD
• 1 USD = 3.41 RON
• 1 RON = 0.226 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.416 RON
» More RON convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ro|
Nearest Airports to Iasi Airport
Closest airports to Iasi, Romania are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Iasi and other airports closest to Iasi Airport.
Nearest airport to Iasi Airport and Iasi is Bacau Airport - (90.77 Km / 56.4 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Iasi and Iasi Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Salcea Airport - (110.77 Km / 68.83 Miles)
- Tulcea Airport - (250.01 Km / 155.35 Miles)
- Transilvania Airport - (256.59 Km / 159.44 Miles)
- Cluj Napoca International Airport - (301.61 Km / 187.41 Miles)
- Sibiu Airport - (311.49 Km / 193.55 Miles)
- List of 18 airports in Romania along with Romania airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Iasi Airport, Iasi
This page provides all the information you need to know about Iasi Airport, Romania. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Romania or traveling to Iasi Airport.
Details about Iasi Airport given here include
- Iasi Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Iasi Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Iasi Airport
- Location of Iasi Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Iasi Airport Time Zone and Current time at Iasi Airport
- Address and contact details of Iasi Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Iasi Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Romania where Iasi Airport is located in the city of Iasi. General information include capital of Romania, currency and conversion rate of Romania currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IAS - Iasi Airport IATA Code and LRIA - Iasi Airport ICAO code