If you are planning to travel to Sun City or any other city in South Africa, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pilanesberg Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pilanesberg Airport Map showing the location of this airport in South Africa. Sun City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sun City Airport Info:
|Sun City Airport IATA Code: NTY||Sun City Airport ICAO Code: FAPN|
|Latitude : -25.3359||Longitude : 27.1707|
|City : Sun City||Country : South Africa|
|World Area Code : 562||Airport Type : Small|
|Sun City Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pilansberg Airport (NTY), Moses Kotane Rural, South Africa
|Timezone : Africa/Johannesburg|
|Pilanesberg Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pilanesberg Airport is 00:24:05 AM (SAST) on Monday, Jun 26, 2017|
Looking for information on Pilanesberg Airport, Sun City, South Africa? Know about Pilanesberg Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pilanesberg Airport on South Africa map and also find out airports near to Sun City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pilanesberg Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pilanesberg Airport, airlines operating to Pilanesberg Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in South Africa. Scroll down to know more about Pilanesberg Airport or Sun City Airport, South Africa.
Pilanesberg Airport Map - Location of Pilanesberg Airport
South Africa - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of South Africa|
|Capital||Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judical)|
• 1 ZAR = 0.077 USD
• 1 USD = 12.93 ZAR
• 1 ZAR = 0.069 EUR
• 1 EUR = 14.482 ZAR
» More ZAR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.za|
Nearest Airports to Pilanesberg Airport
Closest airports to Sun City, South Africa are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sun City and other airports closest to Pilanesberg Airport.
Nearest airport to Pilanesberg Airport and Sun City is Lanseria Airport - (100.81 Km / 62.64 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sun City and Pilanesberg Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wonderboom Airport - (110.64 Km / 68.75 Miles)
- Babelegi Heliport Airport - (111.67 Km / 69.39 Miles)
- Waterkloof AFB Airport - (118.98 Km / 73.93 Miles)
- Grand Central Airport - (121.25 Km / 75.34 Miles)
- Oliver Reginald Tambo International Airport - (138.32 Km / 85.95 Miles)
- List of 90 airports in South Africa along with South Africa airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pilanesberg Airport, South Africa. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting South Africa or traveling to Sun City Airport.
Details about Sun City Airport given here include
- Pilanesberg Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sun City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pilanesberg Airport
- Location of Pilanesberg Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pilanesberg Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pilanesberg Airport
- Address and contact details of Pilanesberg Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pilanesberg Airport on Google Map.
- General information about South Africa where Pilanesberg Airport is located in the city of Sun City. General information include capital of South Africa, currency and conversion rate of South Africa currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NTY - Pilanesberg Airport IATA Code and FAPN - Pilanesberg Airport ICAO code