If you are planning to travel to Kings Lynn or any other city in United Kingdom, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Marham RAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Marham RAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United Kingdom. Kings Lynn Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kings Lynn Airport Info:
|Kings Lynn Airport IATA Code: KNF||Kings Lynn Airport ICAO Code: EGYM|
|Latitude : 51.3667||Longitude : -0.28333|
|City : Kings Lynn||Country : United Kingdom|
|World Area Code : 493||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/London|
|Marham RAF Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Marham RAF Airport is 04:07:00 AM (GMT) on Sunday, Mar 18, 2018|
Looking for information on Marham RAF Airport, Kings Lynn, United Kingdom? Know about Marham RAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Marham RAF Airport on United Kingdom map and also find out airports near to Kings Lynn. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Marham RAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Marham RAF Airport, airlines operating to Marham RAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United Kingdom. Scroll down to know more about Marham RAF Airport or Kings Lynn Airport, United Kingdom.
Marham RAF Airport Map - Location of Marham RAF Airport
United Kingdom - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
• 1 GBP = 1.395 USD
• 1 USD = 0.717 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.134 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.882 GBP
» More GBP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.uk|
Nearest Airports to Marham RAF Airport
Closest airports to Kings Lynn, United Kingdom are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kings Lynn and other airports closest to Marham RAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Marham RAF Airport and Kings Lynn is London Heathrow Airport - (16.95 Km / 10.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kings Lynn and Marham RAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Binbrook Airport - (22.31 Km / 13.86 Miles)
- Northolt Airport - (22.66 Km / 14.08 Miles)
- Hendon Airport - (24.33 Km / 15.12 Miles)
- London Gatwick Airport - (24.64 Km / 15.31 Miles)
- London City Airport - (27.68 Km / 17.2 Miles)
- List of 150 airports in United Kingdom along with United Kingdom airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Marham RAF Airport, United Kingdom. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United Kingdom or traveling to Kings Lynn Airport.
Details about Kings Lynn Airport given here include
- Marham RAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kings Lynn Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Marham RAF Airport
- Location of Marham RAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Marham RAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Marham RAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Marham RAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Marham RAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United Kingdom where Marham RAF Airport is located in the city of Kings Lynn. General information include capital of United Kingdom, currency and conversion rate of United Kingdom currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KNF - Marham RAF Airport IATA Code and EGYM - Marham RAF Airport ICAO code