Albany Airport, Albany, United States
Looking for information on Albany Airport, Albany, United States? Know about Albany Airport in detail. Find out the location of Albany Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Albany. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Albany Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Albany Airport, airlines operating to Albany Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Albany Airport or Albany Airport, United States.
Albany Airport Code [ CVO / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Albany or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Albany Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Albany Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Albany Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Albany Airport Info:
|Albany Airport IATA Code: CVO||Albany Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.4972000122||Longitude : -123.287002563|
|City : Albany||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Albany Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Albany Airport is 06:22:56 AM (PDT) on Saturday, May 25, 2013|
Albany Airport Map - Location of Albany Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Albany Airport
Closest airports to Albany, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Albany and other airports closest to Albany Airport.
Nearest airport to Albany Airport and Albany is Eugene Airport - (42.28 Km / 26.27 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Albany and Albany Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mcnary Field Airport - (51.06 Km / 31.73 Miles)
- Newport Airport - (61.8 Km / 38.4 Miles)
- Pacific City State Airport - (94.69 Km / 58.84 Miles)
- Portland Airport - (119.16 Km / 74.04 Miles)
- Portland International Airport - (133.22 Km / 82.78 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Albany Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Albany Airport.
Details about Albany Airport given here include
- Albany Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Albany Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Albany Airport
- Location of Albany Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Albany Airport Time Zone and Current time at Albany Airport
- Address and contact details of Albany Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Albany Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Albany Airport is located in the city of Albany. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CVO - Albany Airport IATA Code and - Albany Airport ICAO code