Anderson Airport, Anderson, United States
Looking for information on Anderson Airport, Anderson, United States? Know about Anderson Airport in detail. Find out the location of Anderson Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Anderson. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Anderson Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Anderson Airport, airlines operating to Anderson Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Anderson Airport or Anderson Airport, United States.
Anderson Airport Code [ AND / KAND ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Anderson or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Anderson Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Anderson Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Anderson Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Anderson Airport Info:
|Anderson Airport IATA Code: AND||Anderson Airport ICAO Code: KAND|
|Latitude : 34.4944000244||Longitude : -82.7130966187|
|City : Anderson||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Anderson Airport Address / Contact Details : Anderson Regional Airport (AND), Anderson, SC 29626, USA|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Anderson Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Anderson Airport is 20:24:16 PM (EDT) on Sunday, May 19, 2013|
Anderson Airport Map - Location of Anderson Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.517 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.283 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Anderson Airport
Closest airports to Anderson, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Anderson and other airports closest to Anderson Airport.
Nearest airport to Anderson Airport and Anderson is Oconee County Airport - (25.14 Km / 15.62 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Anderson and Anderson Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pickens Airport - (35.12 Km / 21.82 Miles)
- Greenville Downtown Airport - (51.58 Km / 32.05 Miles)
- Toccoa Airport - (54.49 Km / 33.86 Miles)
- Greenwood Airport - (57.66 Km / 35.83 Miles)
- Greenville Spartanbur Int'l Airport - (63.52 Km / 39.47 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Anderson Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Anderson Airport.
Details about Anderson Airport given here include
- Anderson Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Anderson Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Anderson Airport
- Location of Anderson Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Anderson Airport Time Zone and Current time at Anderson Airport
- Address and contact details of Anderson Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Anderson Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Anderson Airport is located in the city of Anderson. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AND - Anderson Airport IATA Code and KAND - Anderson Airport ICAO code