Anita Bay Airport, Anita Bay, United States
Looking for information on Anita Bay Airport, Anita Bay, United States? Know about Anita Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Anita Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Anita Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Anita Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Anita Bay Airport, airlines operating to Anita Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Anita Bay Airport or Anita Bay Airport, United States.
Anita Bay Airport Code [ AIB / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Anita Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Anita Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Anita Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Anita Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Anita Bay Airport Info:
|Anita Bay Airport IATA Code: AIB||Anita Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 56.2355003357||Longitude : -132.38999939|
|City : Anita Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Anita Bay Airport Address / Contact Details : Anita Bay (AIB), Wrangell-Petersburg, AK, USA|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Anita Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Anita Bay Airport is 04:42:32 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 19, 2013|
Anita Bay Airport Map - Location of Anita Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.517 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.283 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Anita Bay Airport
Closest airports to Anita Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Anita Bay and other airports closest to Anita Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Anita Bay Airport and Anita Bay is Wrangell SPB Airport - (27.73 Km / 17.23 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Anita Bay and Anita Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Coffman Cove SPB Airport - (39.65 Km / 24.64 Miles)
- Whale Pass Airport - (46.91 Km / 29.15 Miles)
- SPB Airport - (50.98 Km / 31.68 Miles)
- SPB Airport - (55.76 Km / 34.65 Miles)
- Hot Springs SPB Airport - (61.24 Km / 38.05 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Anita Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Anita Bay Airport.
Details about Anita Bay Airport given here include
- Anita Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Anita Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Anita Bay Airport
- Location of Anita Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Anita Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Anita Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Anita Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Anita Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Anita Bay Airport is located in the city of Anita Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AIB - Anita Bay Airport IATA Code and - Anita Bay Airport ICAO code