Bellingham Airport, Bellingham, United States
Looking for information on Bellingham Airport, Bellingham, United States? Know about Bellingham Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bellingham Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bellingham. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bellingham Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bellingham Airport, airlines operating to Bellingham Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bellingham Airport or Bellingham Airport, United States.
Bellingham Airport Code [ BLI / KBLI ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Bellingham or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bellingham Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bellingham Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bellingham Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bellingham Airport Info:
|Bellingham Airport IATA Code: BLI||Bellingham Airport ICAO Code: KBLI|
|Latitude : 48.7972984314||Longitude : -122.53099823|
|City : Bellingham||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bellingham Airport Address / Contact Details : Bellingham International Airport (BLI), Bellingham, WA 98226, USA|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Bellingham Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bellingham Airport is 18:00:12 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2013|
Bellingham Airport Map - Location of Bellingham Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.639 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.564 USD
• 1 USD = 0.747 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.339 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bellingham Airport
Closest airports to Bellingham, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bellingham and other airports closest to Bellingham Airport.
Nearest airport to Bellingham Airport and Bellingham is Blaine Airport - (25.93 Km / 16.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bellingham and Bellingham Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Abbotsford Airport - (28.18 Km / 17.51 Miles)
- Westsound Airport - (29.63 Km / 18.41 Miles)
- Orcas Island Airport - (29.64 Km / 18.42 Miles)
- Rosario SPB Airport - (29.68 Km / 18.44 Miles)
- Blakely Island Airport - (32.48 Km / 20.18 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bellingham Airport, Bellingham
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bellingham Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bellingham Airport.
Details about Bellingham Airport given here include
- Bellingham Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bellingham Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bellingham Airport
- Location of Bellingham Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bellingham Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bellingham Airport
- Address and contact details of Bellingham Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bellingham Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bellingham Airport is located in the city of Bellingham. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLI - Bellingham Airport IATA Code and KBLI - Bellingham Airport ICAO code