Berkeley Airport, Berkeley, United States
Looking for information on Berkeley Airport, Berkeley, United States? Know about Berkeley Airport in detail. Find out the location of Berkeley Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Berkeley. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Berkeley Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Berkeley Airport, airlines operating to Berkeley Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Berkeley Airport or Berkeley Airport, United States.
Berkeley Airport Code [ JBK / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Berkeley or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Berkeley Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Berkeley Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Berkeley Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Berkeley Airport Info:
|Berkeley Airport IATA Code: JBK||Berkeley Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.8666992188||Longitude : -122.300003052|
|City : Berkeley||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Berkeley Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Berkeley Airport is 18:45:36 PM (PDT) on Thursday, Sep 18, 2014|
Berkeley Airport Map - Location of Berkeley Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.608 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.646 USD
• 1 USD = 0.774 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.291 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Berkeley Airport
Closest airports to Berkeley, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Berkeley and other airports closest to Berkeley Airport.
Nearest airport to Berkeley Airport and Berkeley is Heliport Airport - (3.72 Km / 2.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Berkeley and Berkeley Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Convention Center H/P Airport - (7.15 Km / 4.44 Miles)
- NAS Airport - (8.77 Km / 5.45 Miles)
- China Basin Heliport Airport - (16.45 Km / 10.22 Miles)
- Marin County Airport - (18.49 Km / 11.49 Miles)
- Oakland International Airport - (18.78 Km / 11.67 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Berkeley Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Berkeley Airport.
Details about Berkeley Airport given here include
- Berkeley Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Berkeley Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Berkeley Airport
- Location of Berkeley Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Berkeley Airport Time Zone and Current time at Berkeley Airport
- Address and contact details of Berkeley Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Berkeley Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Berkeley Airport is located in the city of Berkeley. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JBK - Berkeley Airport IATA Code and - Berkeley Airport ICAO code