If you are planning to travel to Blairsville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Blairsville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Blairsville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Blairsville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blairsville Airport Info:
|Blairsville Airport IATA Code: BSI||Blairsville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.854||Longitude : -83.9993|
|City : Blairsville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Blairsville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Blairsville Airport (BSI), 240 Airport Dr, Blairsville, GA 30512, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Blairsville Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Blairsville Airport is 20:06:57 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 27, 2016|
Looking for information on Blairsville Airport, Blairsville, United States? Know about Blairsville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Blairsville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Blairsville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Blairsville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Blairsville Airport, airlines operating to Blairsville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Blairsville Airport or Blairsville Airport, United States.
Blairsville Airport Map - Location of Blairsville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.684 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.462 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.112 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Blairsville Airport
Closest airports to Blairsville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blairsville and other airports closest to Blairsville Airport.
Nearest airport to Blairsville Airport and Blairsville is Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport - (66.16 Km / 41.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blairsville and Blairsville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Toccoa Airport - (70.65 Km / 43.9 Miles)
- McMinn County Airport - (79.03 Km / 49.11 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (81.22 Km / 50.47 Miles)
- Gwinnett County Airport - (97.57 Km / 60.63 Miles)
- Winder Airport - (101.65 Km / 63.16 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Blairsville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Blairsville Airport.
Details about Blairsville Airport given here include
- Blairsville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blairsville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Blairsville Airport
- Location of Blairsville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Blairsville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Blairsville Airport
- Address and contact details of Blairsville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Blairsville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Blairsville Airport is located in the city of Blairsville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BSI - Blairsville Airport IATA Code and - Blairsville Airport ICAO code