Brookhaven Airport, Shirley, United States
Looking for information on Brookhaven Airport, Shirley, United States? Know about Brookhaven Airport in detail. Find out the location of Brookhaven Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Shirley. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Brookhaven Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Brookhaven Airport, airlines operating to Brookhaven Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Brookhaven Airport or Shirley Airport, United States.
Brookhaven Airport Code [ WSH / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Shirley or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Brookhaven Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Brookhaven Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Shirley Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shirley Airport Info:
|Shirley Airport IATA Code: WSH||Shirley Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.8222007751||Longitude : -72.873298645|
|City : Shirley||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Brookhaven Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Brookhaven Airport is 14:53:10 PM (EDT) on Monday, May 20, 2013|
Brookhaven Airport Map - Location of Brookhaven Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.657 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.523 USD
• 1 USD = 0.777 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.287 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Brookhaven Airport
Closest airports to Shirley, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shirley and other airports closest to Brookhaven Airport.
Nearest airport to Brookhaven Airport and Shirley is Peconic River Airport - (12.18 Km / 7.57 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shirley and Brookhaven Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Long Island Mac Arthur Airport - (19.22 Km / 11.94 Miles)
- Suffolk County Airport - (20.55 Km / 12.77 Miles)
- Deer Park Airport - (39.22 Km / 24.37 Miles)
- Igor I. Sikorsky Mem. Airport - (43.5 Km / 27.03 Miles)
- Republic Field Airport - (47.57 Km / 29.56 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Brookhaven Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Shirley Airport.
Details about Shirley Airport given here include
- Brookhaven Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shirley Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Brookhaven Airport
- Location of Brookhaven Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Brookhaven Airport Time Zone and Current time at Brookhaven Airport
- Address and contact details of Brookhaven Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Brookhaven Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Brookhaven Airport is located in the city of Shirley. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WSH - Brookhaven Airport IATA Code and - Brookhaven Airport ICAO code