Campo Airport, Campo, United States
Looking for information on Campo Airport, Campo, United States? Know about Campo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Campo Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Campo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Campo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Campo Airport, airlines operating to Campo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Campo Airport or Campo Airport, United States.
Campo Airport Code [ CZZ / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Campo or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Campo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Campo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Campo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Campo Airport Info:
|Campo Airport IATA Code: CZZ||Campo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 18.4500007629||Longitude : -72.0999984741|
|City : Campo||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Port-au-Prince|
|Campo Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Campo Airport is 09:41:26 AM (EDT) on Saturday, May 18, 2013|
Campo Airport Map - Location of Campo Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.517 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.283 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Campo Airport
Closest airports to Campo, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Campo and other airports closest to Campo Airport.
Nearest airport to Campo Airport and Campo is Toussaint Louverture International Airport - (24.93 Km / 15.49 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Campo and Campo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Jacmel Airport - (49.94 Km / 31.03 Miles)
- Cabo Rojo Airport - (75.33 Km / 46.81 Miles)
- San Juan Airport - (100.81 Km / 62.64 Miles)
- Barahona Airport - (105.52 Km / 65.57 Miles)
- Beverello Harbor Airport - (131.76 Km / 81.87 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Campo Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Campo Airport.
Details about Campo Airport given here include
- Campo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Campo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Campo Airport
- Location of Campo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Campo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Campo Airport
- Address and contact details of Campo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Campo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Campo Airport is located in the city of Campo. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CZZ - Campo Airport IATA Code and - Campo Airport ICAO code