Cape Newenham Airport, Cape Newenham, United States
Looking for information on Cape Newenham Airport, Cape Newenham, United States? Know about Cape Newenham Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cape Newenham Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cape Newenham. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cape Newenham Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cape Newenham Airport, airlines operating to Cape Newenham Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cape Newenham Airport or Cape Newenham Airport, United States.
Cape Newenham Airport Code [ EHM / PAEH ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Cape Newenham or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cape Newenham Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cape Newenham Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cape Newenham Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cape Newenham Airport Info:
|Cape Newenham Airport IATA Code: EHM||Cape Newenham Airport ICAO Code: PAEH|
|Latitude : 58.6412010193||Longitude : -162.057998657|
|City : Cape Newenham||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cape Newenham Airport Address / Contact Details : Cape Newenham LRRS Airport (EHM), Cape Newenham, AK, USA|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Cape Newenham Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cape Newenham Airport is 21:01:20 PM (AKDT) on Thursday, May 23, 2013|
Cape Newenham Airport Map - Location of Cape Newenham Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.663 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.507 USD
• 1 USD = 0.774 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.292 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cape Newenham Airport
Closest airports to Cape Newenham, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cape Newenham and other airports closest to Cape Newenham Airport.
Nearest airport to Cape Newenham Airport and Cape Newenham is Platinum Airport - (43.4 Km / 26.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cape Newenham and Cape Newenham Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Goodnews Bay Airport - (59.75 Km / 37.13 Miles)
- Togiak Village Airport - (105.98 Km / 65.85 Miles)
- Togiak Fish Airport - (111.8 Km / 69.47 Miles)
- Twin Hills Airport - (113.38 Km / 70.45 Miles)
- Kwinhagak Airport - (125.06 Km / 77.71 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cape Newenham Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cape Newenham Airport.
Details about Cape Newenham Airport given here include
- Cape Newenham Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cape Newenham Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cape Newenham Airport
- Location of Cape Newenham Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cape Newenham Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cape Newenham Airport
- Address and contact details of Cape Newenham Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cape Newenham Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cape Newenham Airport is located in the city of Cape Newenham. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EHM - Cape Newenham Airport IATA Code and PAEH - Cape Newenham Airport ICAO code