Capital City Airport, Frankfort, KY, United States
Looking for information on Capital City Airport, Frankfort, KY, United States? Know about Capital City Airport in detail. Find out the location of Capital City Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Frankfort, KY. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Capital City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Capital City Airport, airlines operating to Capital City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Capital City Airport or Frankfort, KY Airport, United States.
Capital City Airport Code [ FFT / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Frankfort, KY or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Capital City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Capital City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Frankfort, KY Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Frankfort, KY Airport Info:
|Frankfort, KY Airport IATA Code: FFT||Frankfort, KY Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.1811981201||Longitude : -84.9036026001|
|City : Frankfort, KY||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Frankfort, KY Airport Address / Contact Details : Capital City Airport (FFT), Frankfort, KY 40601, USA|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Capital City Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Capital City Airport is 11:35:01 AM (EDT) on Saturday, May 25, 2013|
Capital City Airport Map - Location of Capital City Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Capital City Airport
Closest airports to Frankfort, KY, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Frankfort, KY and other airports closest to Capital City Airport.
Nearest airport to Capital City Airport and Frankfort, KY is Blue Grass Airport - (31.12 Km / 19.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Frankfort, KY and Capital City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Blue Grass Station Army Heliport Airport - (52.32 Km / 32.51 Miles)
- Samuels Field Airport - (66.29 Km / 41.19 Miles)
- Bowman Field Airport - (66.37 Km / 41.24 Miles)
- Louisville International Airport - (73.31 Km / 45.55 Miles)
- Jefferson Proving Grd Airport - (73.47 Km / 45.65 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Capital City Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Frankfort, KY Airport.
Details about Frankfort, KY Airport given here include
- Capital City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Frankfort, KY Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Capital City Airport
- Location of Capital City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Capital City Airport Time Zone and Current time at Capital City Airport
- Address and contact details of Capital City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Capital City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Capital City Airport is located in the city of Frankfort, KY. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FFT - Capital City Airport IATA Code and - Capital City Airport ICAO code