Clark Field Airport, Stephenville, United States
Looking for information on Clark Field Airport, Stephenville, United States? Know about Clark Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clark Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Stephenville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clark Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clark Field Airport, airlines operating to Clark Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clark Field Airport or Stephenville Airport, United States.
Clark Field Airport Code [ SEP / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Stephenville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clark Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clark Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Stephenville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Stephenville Airport Info:
|Stephenville Airport IATA Code: SEP||Stephenville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.215801239||Longitude : -98.1782989502|
|City : Stephenville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Stephenville Airport Address / Contact Details : Clark Field Municipal Airport (SEP), 1050 Airport Rd, Stephenville, TX 76401, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Clark Field Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clark Field Airport is 06:09:12 AM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
Clark Field Airport Map - Location of Clark Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.518 USD
• 1 USD = 0.777 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.286 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clark Field Airport
Closest airports to Stephenville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Stephenville and other airports closest to Clark Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Clark Field Airport and Stephenville is Ranger Municipal Airport - (54.4 Km / 33.8 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Stephenville and Clark Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (63.41 Km / 39.4 Miles)
- Mineral Wells Arpt Airport - (64.21 Km / 39.9 Miles)
- Ft Wolter AAF Airport - (65.24 Km / 40.54 Miles)
- Parker County Airport - (75.49 Km / 46.91 Miles)
- Johnson Airport - (80.53 Km / 50.04 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clark Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Stephenville Airport.
Details about Stephenville Airport given here include
- Clark Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Stephenville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clark Field Airport
- Location of Clark Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clark Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clark Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Clark Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clark Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clark Field Airport is located in the city of Stephenville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SEP - Clark Field Airport IATA Code and - Clark Field Airport ICAO code