Dade Collier Airport, Miami, United States
Looking for information on Dade Collier Airport, Miami, United States? Know about Dade Collier Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dade Collier Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Miami. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dade Collier Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dade Collier Airport, airlines operating to Dade Collier Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Dade Collier Airport or Miami Airport, United States.
Dade Collier Airport Code [ TNT / KTNT ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Miami or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dade Collier Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dade Collier Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Miami Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Miami Airport Info:
|Miami Airport IATA Code: TNT||Miami Airport ICAO Code: KTNT|
|Latitude : 25.8665008545||Longitude : -80.9005966187|
|City : Miami||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Miami Airport Address / Contact Details : Dade-Collier Training and Transition Airport (TNT), Miami, FL 34141, USA|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Dade Collier Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dade Collier Airport is 05:09:46 AM (EDT) on Thursday, Jun 20, 2013|
Dade Collier Airport Map - Location of Dade Collier Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.647 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.546 USD
• 1 USD = 0.756 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.323 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Dade Collier Airport
Closest airports to Miami, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Miami and other airports closest to Dade Collier Airport.
Nearest airport to Dade Collier Airport and Miami is SPB Airport - (51.39 Km / 31.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Miami and Dade Collier Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tamiami Airport - (52.72 Km / 32.76 Miles)
- Opa Locka Airport - (62.99 Km / 39.14 Miles)
- Miami International Airport - (63.05 Km / 39.18 Miles)
- AFB Airport - (65.89 Km / 40.94 Miles)
- North Perry Airport - (67.69 Km / 42.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dade Collier Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Miami Airport.
Details about Miami Airport given here include
- Dade Collier Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Miami Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dade Collier Airport
- Location of Dade Collier Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dade Collier Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dade Collier Airport
- Address and contact details of Dade Collier Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dade Collier Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Dade Collier Airport is located in the city of Miami. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TNT - Dade Collier Airport IATA Code and KTNT - Dade Collier Airport ICAO code