Door County Airport, Sturgeon Bay, United States
Looking for information on Door County Airport, Sturgeon Bay, United States? Know about Door County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Door County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sturgeon Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Door County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Door County Airport, airlines operating to Door County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Door County Airport or Sturgeon Bay Airport, United States.
Door County Airport Code [ SUE / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Sturgeon Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Door County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Door County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sturgeon Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sturgeon Bay Airport Info:
|Sturgeon Bay Airport IATA Code: SUE||Sturgeon Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.8423995972||Longitude : -87.4260025024|
|City : Sturgeon Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sturgeon Bay Airport Address / Contact Details : Door County Cherryland Airport (SUE), Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Door County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Door County Airport is 06:48:57 AM (CDT) on Thursday, May 23, 2013|
Door County Airport Map - Location of Door County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.663 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.507 USD
• 1 USD = 0.776 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.288 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Door County Airport
Closest airports to Sturgeon Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sturgeon Bay and other airports closest to Door County Airport.
Nearest airport to Door County Airport and Sturgeon Bay is Menominee Airport - (34.86 Km / 21.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sturgeon Bay and Door County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Austin-straubel Field Airport - (67.77 Km / 42.11 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (81.84 Km / 50.85 Miles)
- Delta County Arpt Airport - (101.23 Km / 62.9 Miles)
- Clintonville Airport - (106.36 Km / 66.09 Miles)
- Outagamie County Airport - (107.6 Km / 66.86 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Door County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sturgeon Bay Airport.
Details about Sturgeon Bay Airport given here include
- Door County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sturgeon Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Door County Airport
- Location of Door County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Door County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Door County Airport
- Address and contact details of Door County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Door County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Door County Airport is located in the city of Sturgeon Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SUE - Door County Airport IATA Code and - Door County Airport ICAO code