Edna Bay Airport, Edna Bay, United States
Looking for information on Edna Bay Airport, Edna Bay, United States? Know about Edna Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Edna Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Edna Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Edna Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Edna Bay Airport, airlines operating to Edna Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Edna Bay Airport or Edna Bay Airport, United States.
Edna Bay Airport Code [ EDA / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Edna Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Edna Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Edna Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Edna Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Edna Bay Airport Info:
|Edna Bay Airport IATA Code: EDA||Edna Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.9537010193||Longitude : -133.651000977|
|City : Edna Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Edna Bay Airport Address / Contact Details : Edna Bay (EDA), Edna Bay, AK, USA|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Edna Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Edna Bay Airport is 19:53:56 PM (AKDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Edna Bay Airport Map - Location of Edna Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Edna Bay Airport
Closest airports to Edna Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Edna Bay and other airports closest to Edna Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Edna Bay Airport and Edna Bay is Cape Pole Airport - (8.93 Km / 5.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Edna Bay and Edna Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Port Alice Airport - (19.22 Km / 11.94 Miles)
- Naukiti Airport - (28.2 Km / 17.52 Miles)
- Little Naukati Airport - (28.74 Km / 17.86 Miles)
- Nichen Cove Airport - (29.42 Km / 18.28 Miles)
- Whale Pass Airport - (37.82 Km / 23.5 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Edna Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Edna Bay Airport.
Details about Edna Bay Airport given here include
- Edna Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Edna Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Edna Bay Airport
- Location of Edna Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Edna Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Edna Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Edna Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Edna Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Edna Bay Airport is located in the city of Edna Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EDA - Edna Bay Airport IATA Code and - Edna Bay Airport ICAO code