Fergus Falls Airport, Fergus Falls, United States
Looking for information on Fergus Falls Airport, Fergus Falls, United States? Know about Fergus Falls Airport in detail. Find out the location of Fergus Falls Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Fergus Falls. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Fergus Falls Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Fergus Falls Airport, airlines operating to Fergus Falls Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Fergus Falls Airport or Fergus Falls Airport, United States.
Fergus Falls Airport Code [ FFM / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Fergus Falls or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Fergus Falls Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Fergus Falls Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Fergus Falls Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Fergus Falls Airport Info:
|Fergus Falls Airport IATA Code: FFM||Fergus Falls Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 46.2855987549||Longitude : -96.1504974365|
|City : Fergus Falls||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Fergus Falls Airport Address / Contact Details : Einar Mickelson Field (FFM), Fergus Falls, MN 56537, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Fergus Falls Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Fergus Falls Airport is 12:06:14 PM (CDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Fergus Falls Airport Map - Location of Fergus Falls Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.512 USD
• 1 USD = 0.774 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.292 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Fergus Falls Airport
Closest airports to Fergus Falls, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Fergus Falls and other airports closest to Fergus Falls Airport.
Nearest airport to Fergus Falls Airport and Fergus Falls is Wahpeton Airport - (34.62 Km / 21.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Fergus Falls and Fergus Falls Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (63.46 Km / 39.43 Miles)
- Alexandria Airport - (74.64 Km / 46.38 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (80.18 Km / 49.82 Miles)
- Hector Field Airport - (87.03 Km / 54.08 Miles)
- Park Rapids Airport - (107.84 Km / 67.01 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Fergus Falls Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Fergus Falls Airport.
Details about Fergus Falls Airport given here include
- Fergus Falls Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Fergus Falls Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Fergus Falls Airport
- Location of Fergus Falls Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Fergus Falls Airport Time Zone and Current time at Fergus Falls Airport
- Address and contact details of Fergus Falls Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Fergus Falls Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Fergus Falls Airport is located in the city of Fergus Falls. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FFM - Fergus Falls Airport IATA Code and - Fergus Falls Airport ICAO code