Fulton County Airport, Atlanta, United States
Looking for information on Fulton County Airport, Atlanta, United States? Know about Fulton County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Fulton County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Atlanta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Fulton County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Fulton County Airport, airlines operating to Fulton County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Fulton County Airport or Atlanta Airport, United States.
Fulton County Airport Code [ FTY / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Atlanta or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Fulton County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Fulton County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Atlanta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Atlanta Airport Info:
|Atlanta Airport IATA Code: FTY||Atlanta Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.7766990662||Longitude : -84.5207977295|
|City : Atlanta||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Atlanta Airport Address / Contact Details : Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (FTY), 3952 Aviation Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Fulton County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Fulton County Airport is 10:44:59 AM (EDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Fulton County Airport Map - Location of Fulton County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.663 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.508 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.293 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Fulton County Airport
Closest airports to Atlanta, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Atlanta and other airports closest to Fulton County Airport.
Nearest airport to Fulton County Airport and Atlanta is Perimeter Mall Airport - (9.61 Km / 5.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Atlanta and Fulton County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dobbins Afb Airport - (15.16 Km / 9.42 Miles)
- Atlanta Nas Airport - (15.42 Km / 9.58 Miles)
- Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International Airport - (16.79 Km / 10.43 Miles)
- Technology Park Airport - (17.82 Km / 11.07 Miles)
- Galleria Heliport Airport - (22.08 Km / 13.72 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Fulton County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Atlanta Airport.
Details about Atlanta Airport given here include
- Fulton County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Atlanta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Fulton County Airport
- Location of Fulton County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Fulton County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Fulton County Airport
- Address and contact details of Fulton County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Fulton County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Fulton County Airport is located in the city of Atlanta. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FTY - Fulton County Airport IATA Code and - Fulton County Airport ICAO code