Harriet Field Airport, Wells, United States
Looking for information on Harriet Field Airport, Wells, United States? Know about Harriet Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Harriet Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Wells. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Harriet Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Harriet Field Airport, airlines operating to Harriet Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Harriet Field Airport or Wells Airport, United States.
Harriet Field Airport Code [ LWL / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Wells or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Harriet Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Harriet Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Wells Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wells Airport Info:
|Wells Airport IATA Code: LWL||Wells Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.1147003174||Longitude : -114.926002502|
|City : Wells||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Wells Airport Address / Contact Details : Harriet Field Airport (LWL), Wells, NV 89801, USA|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Harriet Field Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Harriet Field Airport is 22:51:51 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Harriet Field Airport Map - Location of Harriet Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Harriet Field Airport
Closest airports to Wells, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wells and other airports closest to Harriet Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Harriet Field Airport and Wells is Elko Regional Airport - (78.97 Km / 49.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wells and Harriet Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wendover Airport - (86.05 Km / 53.47 Miles)
- Jackpot Airport - (99.07 Km / 61.56 Miles)
- Joslin Field - Magic Valley Regional Airport - (156.62 Km / 97.32 Miles)
- Lander County Airport - (173.29 Km / 107.68 Miles)
- Rupert Airport - (185.2 Km / 115.08 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Harriet Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Wells Airport.
Details about Wells Airport given here include
- Harriet Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wells Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Harriet Field Airport
- Location of Harriet Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Harriet Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Harriet Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Harriet Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Harriet Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Harriet Field Airport is located in the city of Wells. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LWL - Harriet Field Airport IATA Code and - Harriet Field Airport ICAO code