Imperial Airport, Imperial, United States
Looking for information on Imperial Airport, Imperial, United States? Know about Imperial Airport in detail. Find out the location of Imperial Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Imperial. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Imperial Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Imperial Airport, airlines operating to Imperial Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Imperial Airport or Imperial Airport, United States.
Imperial Airport Code [ IML / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Imperial or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Imperial Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Imperial Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Imperial Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Imperial Airport Info:
|Imperial Airport IATA Code: IML||Imperial Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.5116996765||Longitude : -101.620002747|
|City : Imperial||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Imperial Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Imperial Airport is 22:07:42 PM (MDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Imperial Airport Map - Location of Imperial Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Imperial Airport
Closest airports to Imperial, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Imperial and other airports closest to Imperial Airport.
Nearest airport to Imperial Airport and Imperial is Searle Field Airport - (68.67 Km / 42.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Imperial and Imperial Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mccook Airport - (93.05 Km / 57.82 Miles)
- Lee Bird Field Airport - (103.96 Km / 64.6 Miles)
- Oshkosh Airport - (115.53 Km / 71.79 Miles)
- Renner Field Airport - (126.88 Km / 78.84 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (129.99 Km / 80.77 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Imperial Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Imperial Airport.
Details about Imperial Airport given here include
- Imperial Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Imperial Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Imperial Airport
- Location of Imperial Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Imperial Airport Time Zone and Current time at Imperial Airport
- Address and contact details of Imperial Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Imperial Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Imperial Airport is located in the city of Imperial. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IML - Imperial Airport IATA Code and - Imperial Airport ICAO code