Jonesboro Airport, Jonesboro, United States
Looking for information on Jonesboro Airport, Jonesboro, United States? Know about Jonesboro Airport in detail. Find out the location of Jonesboro Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Jonesboro. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Jonesboro Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Jonesboro Airport, airlines operating to Jonesboro Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Jonesboro Airport or Jonesboro Airport, United States.
Jonesboro Airport Code [ JBR / KJBR ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Jonesboro or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Jonesboro Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Jonesboro Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Jonesboro Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jonesboro Airport Info:
|Jonesboro Airport IATA Code: JBR||Jonesboro Airport ICAO Code: KJBR|
|Latitude : 35.8338012695||Longitude : -90.6496963501|
|City : Jonesboro||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Jonesboro Airport Address / Contact Details : Airport: Jonesboro Muni (JBR), Jonesboro, AR 72401, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Jonesboro Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Jonesboro Airport is 21:19:45 PM (CDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Jonesboro Airport Map - Location of Jonesboro Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Jonesboro Airport
Closest airports to Jonesboro, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jonesboro and other airports closest to Jonesboro Airport.
Nearest airport to Jonesboro Airport and Jonesboro is Municipal Airport - (27.57 Km / 17.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jonesboro and Jonesboro Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Walnut Ridge Airport - (41.25 Km / 25.63 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (44.92 Km / 27.91 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (46.43 Km / 28.85 Miles)
- Blytheville AFB Airport - (65.07 Km / 40.43 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (74.53 Km / 46.31 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Jonesboro Airport, Jonesboro
This page provides all the information you need to know about Jonesboro Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Jonesboro Airport.
Details about Jonesboro Airport given here include
- Jonesboro Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jonesboro Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Jonesboro Airport
- Location of Jonesboro Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Jonesboro Airport Time Zone and Current time at Jonesboro Airport
- Address and contact details of Jonesboro Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Jonesboro Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Jonesboro Airport is located in the city of Jonesboro. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JBR - Jonesboro Airport IATA Code and KJBR - Jonesboro Airport ICAO code