Kivalina Airport, Kivalina, United States
Looking for information on Kivalina Airport, Kivalina, United States? Know about Kivalina Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kivalina Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Kivalina. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kivalina Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kivalina Airport, airlines operating to Kivalina Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Kivalina Airport or Kivalina Airport, United States.
Kivalina Airport Code [ KVL / PAVL ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Kivalina or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kivalina Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kivalina Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Kivalina Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kivalina Airport Info:
|Kivalina Airport IATA Code: KVL||Kivalina Airport ICAO Code: PAVL|
|Latitude : 67.7301025391||Longitude : -164.54699707|
|City : Kivalina||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Kivalina Airport Address / Contact Details : Kivalina Airport (KVL), Kivalina, AK 99750, USA|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Kivalina Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kivalina Airport is 11:18:09 AM (AKDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Kivalina Airport Map - Location of Kivalina Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.512 USD
• 1 USD = 0.774 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.292 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Kivalina Airport
Closest airports to Kivalina, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kivalina and other airports closest to Kivalina Airport.
Nearest airport to Kivalina Airport and Kivalina is Noatak Airport - (69.07 Km / 42.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kivalina and Kivalina Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Red Dog Airport - (76.7 Km / 47.66 Miles)
- Kelly Bar Airport - (97.28 Km / 60.45 Miles)
- Point Hope Airport - (116.1 Km / 72.14 Miles)
- Kotzebue Airport - (125.16 Km / 77.77 Miles)
- Cape Lisburne Airport - (142.35 Km / 88.45 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Kivalina Airport, Kivalina
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kivalina Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Kivalina Airport.
Details about Kivalina Airport given here include
- Kivalina Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kivalina Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kivalina Airport
- Location of Kivalina Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kivalina Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kivalina Airport
- Address and contact details of Kivalina Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kivalina Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Kivalina Airport is located in the city of Kivalina. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KVL - Kivalina Airport IATA Code and PAVL - Kivalina Airport ICAO code