Lawrenceville Airport, Lawrenceville, United States
Looking for information on Lawrenceville Airport, Lawrenceville, United States? Know about Lawrenceville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lawrenceville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lawrenceville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lawrenceville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lawrenceville Airport, airlines operating to Lawrenceville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lawrenceville Airport or Lawrenceville Airport, United States.
Lawrenceville Airport Code [ LVL / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Lawrenceville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lawrenceville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lawrenceville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lawrenceville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lawrenceville Airport Info:
|Lawrenceville Airport IATA Code: LVL||Lawrenceville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.75||Longitude : -77.8499984741|
|City : Lawrenceville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Lawrenceville Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lawrenceville Airport is 21:03:38 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 24, 2013|
Lawrenceville Airport Map - Location of Lawrenceville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lawrenceville Airport
Closest airports to Lawrenceville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lawrenceville and other airports closest to Lawrenceville Airport.
Nearest airport to Lawrenceville Airport and Lawrenceville is Halifax County Airport - (36.42 Km / 22.63 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lawrenceville and Lawrenceville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Blackstone AAF Airport - (36.97 Km / 22.97 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (57.16 Km / 35.52 Miles)
- Fort Lee AAF Airport - (65.52 Km / 40.71 Miles)
- Franklin Airport - (82.75 Km / 51.42 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (84.84 Km / 52.72 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lawrenceville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lawrenceville Airport.
Details about Lawrenceville Airport given here include
- Lawrenceville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lawrenceville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lawrenceville Airport
- Location of Lawrenceville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lawrenceville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lawrenceville Airport
- Address and contact details of Lawrenceville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lawrenceville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lawrenceville Airport is located in the city of Lawrenceville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LVL - Lawrenceville Airport IATA Code and - Lawrenceville Airport ICAO code