Livengood Airport, Livengood, AK, United States
Looking for information on Livengood Airport, Livengood, AK, United States? Know about Livengood Airport in detail. Find out the location of Livengood Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Livengood, AK. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Livengood Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Livengood Airport, airlines operating to Livengood Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Livengood Airport or Livengood, AK Airport, United States.
Livengood Airport Code [ LIV / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Livengood, AK or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Livengood Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Livengood Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Livengood, AK Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Livengood, AK Airport Info:
|Livengood, AK Airport IATA Code: LIV||Livengood, AK Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 65.5333023071||Longitude : -148.533004761|
|City : Livengood, AK||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Livengood, AK Airport Address / Contact Details : Livengood (LIV), Livengood, AK, USA|
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Livengood Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Livengood Airport is 18:08:04 PM (AKDT) on Saturday, May 18, 2013|
Livengood Airport Map - Location of Livengood Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.517 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.283 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Livengood Airport
Closest airports to Livengood, AK, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Livengood, AK and other airports closest to Livengood Airport.
Nearest airport to Livengood Airport and Livengood, AK is Minto Airport - (58.07 Km / 36.08 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Livengood, AK and Livengood Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Stevens Village Airport - (58.55 Km / 36.38 Miles)
- Five Mile Airport - (74 Km / 45.98 Miles)
- Rampart Airport - (74.56 Km / 46.33 Miles)
- Phillips Field Airport - (83.59 Km / 51.94 Miles)
- Fox Airport - (83.99 Km / 52.19 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Livengood Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Livengood, AK Airport.
Details about Livengood, AK Airport given here include
- Livengood Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Livengood, AK Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Livengood Airport
- Location of Livengood Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Livengood Airport Time Zone and Current time at Livengood Airport
- Address and contact details of Livengood Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Livengood Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Livengood Airport is located in the city of Livengood, AK. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LIV - Livengood Airport IATA Code and - Livengood Airport ICAO code