Marion Airport, Marion, United States
Looking for information on Marion Airport, Marion, United States? Know about Marion Airport in detail. Find out the location of Marion Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Marion. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Marion Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Marion Airport, airlines operating to Marion Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Marion Airport or Marion Airport, United States.
Marion Airport Code [ MZZ / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Marion or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Marion Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Marion Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Marion Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Marion Airport Info:
|Marion Airport IATA Code: MZZ||Marion Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.4907989502||Longitude : -85.679397583|
|City : Marion||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Marion Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Marion Airport is 10:57:25 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2013|
Marion Airport Map - Location of Marion Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.639 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.565 USD
• 1 USD = 0.747 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.339 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Marion Airport
Closest airports to Marion, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Marion and other airports closest to Marion Airport.
Nearest airport to Marion Airport and Marion is Kokomo Airport - (32.36 Km / 20.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Marion and Marion Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Delaware County Airport - (37.08 Km / 23.04 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (42.55 Km / 26.44 Miles)
- Grissom Afb Airport - (43.61 Km / 27.1 Miles)
- Municipal/Baer Field Airport - (68.94 Km / 42.84 Miles)
- Fulton County Airport - (76.51 Km / 47.54 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Marion Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Marion Airport.
Details about Marion Airport given here include
- Marion Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Marion Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Marion Airport
- Location of Marion Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Marion Airport Time Zone and Current time at Marion Airport
- Address and contact details of Marion Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Marion Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Marion Airport is located in the city of Marion. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MZZ - Marion Airport IATA Code and - Marion Airport ICAO code