Melsing Creek Airport, Council, United States
Looking for information on Melsing Creek Airport, Council, United States? Know about Melsing Creek Airport in detail. Find out the location of Melsing Creek Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Council. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Melsing Creek Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Melsing Creek Airport, airlines operating to Melsing Creek Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Melsing Creek Airport or Council Airport, United States.
Melsing Creek Airport Code [ CIL / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Council or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Melsing Creek Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Melsing Creek Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Council Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Council Airport Info:
|Council Airport IATA Code: CIL||Council Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 64.8962020874||Longitude : -163.684997559|
|City : Council||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Council Airport Address / Contact Details : Council-Pederson Airport (CIL), Nome, AK 99762, USA|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Melsing Creek Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Melsing Creek Airport is 04:52:01 AM (AKDT) on Saturday, May 18, 2013|
Melsing Creek Airport Map - Location of Melsing Creek Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.517 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.283 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Melsing Creek Airport
Closest airports to Council, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Council and other airports closest to Melsing Creek Airport.
Nearest airport to Melsing Creek Airport and Council is White Mountain Airport - (26.83 Km / 16.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Council and Melsing Creek Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Melsing Creek Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Council Airport.
Details about Council Airport given here include
- Melsing Creek Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Council Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Melsing Creek Airport
- Location of Melsing Creek Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Melsing Creek Airport Time Zone and Current time at Melsing Creek Airport
- Address and contact details of Melsing Creek Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Melsing Creek Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Melsing Creek Airport is located in the city of Council. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIL - Melsing Creek Airport IATA Code and - Melsing Creek Airport ICAO code