Mifflin County Airport, Reedsville, United States
Looking for information on Mifflin County Airport, Reedsville, United States? Know about Mifflin County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mifflin County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Reedsville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mifflin County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mifflin County Airport, airlines operating to Mifflin County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Mifflin County Airport or Reedsville Airport, United States.
Mifflin County Airport Code [ RED / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Reedsville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mifflin County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mifflin County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Reedsville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Reedsville Airport Info:
|Reedsville Airport IATA Code: RED||Reedsville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.6775016785||Longitude : -77.6268997192|
|City : Reedsville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Mifflin County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mifflin County Airport is 06:03:57 AM (EDT) on Saturday, May 25, 2013|
Mifflin County Airport Map - Location of Mifflin County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.661 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.513 USD
• 1 USD = 0.773 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.294 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Mifflin County Airport
Closest airports to Reedsville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Reedsville and other airports closest to Mifflin County Airport.
Nearest airport to Mifflin County Airport and Reedsville is University Park Airport - (26.73 Km / 16.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Reedsville and Mifflin County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bellefonte Airport - (28.08 Km / 17.45 Miles)
- Mount Union Airport - (45.19 Km / 28.08 Miles)
- W T Piper Memorial Airport - (53.35 Km / 33.15 Miles)
- Penn Valley Airport - (66.53 Km / 41.34 Miles)
- Martinsburg Airport - (72.36 Km / 44.96 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mifflin County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Reedsville Airport.
Details about Reedsville Airport given here include
- Mifflin County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Reedsville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mifflin County Airport
- Location of Mifflin County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mifflin County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mifflin County Airport
- Address and contact details of Mifflin County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mifflin County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Mifflin County Airport is located in the city of Reedsville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RED - Mifflin County Airport IATA Code and - Mifflin County Airport ICAO code