Napa County Airport, Napa, United States
Looking for information on Napa County Airport, Napa, United States? Know about Napa County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Napa County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Napa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Napa County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Napa County Airport, airlines operating to Napa County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Napa County Airport or Napa Airport, United States.
Napa County Airport Code [ APC / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Napa or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Napa County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Napa County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Napa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Napa Airport Info:
|Napa Airport IATA Code: APC||Napa Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.2192993164||Longitude : -122.274002075|
|City : Napa||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Napa Airport Address / Contact Details : Napa County Airport (APC), Napa, CA 94558, USA|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Napa County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Napa County Airport is 14:51:57 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2013|
Napa County Airport Map - Location of Napa County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.639 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.565 USD
• 1 USD = 0.747 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.339 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Napa County Airport
Closest airports to Napa, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Napa and other airports closest to Napa County Airport.
Nearest airport to Napa County Airport and Napa is Stolport Airport - (11.96 Km / 7.43 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Napa and Napa County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Novato Airport - (26.18 Km / 16.27 Miles)
- Travis AFB Airport - (28.73 Km / 17.85 Miles)
- Hamilton Field Airport - (31.4 Km / 19.51 Miles)
- Buchanan Fld Airport - (32.73 Km / 20.34 Miles)
- Berkeley Airport - (39.28 Km / 24.41 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Napa County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Napa Airport.
Details about Napa Airport given here include
- Napa County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Napa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Napa County Airport
- Location of Napa County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Napa County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Napa County Airport
- Address and contact details of Napa County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Napa County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Napa County Airport is located in the city of Napa. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
APC - Napa County Airport IATA Code and - Napa County Airport ICAO code