Olympia Airport, Olympia, United States
Looking for information on Olympia Airport, Olympia, United States? Know about Olympia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Olympia Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Olympia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Olympia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Olympia Airport, airlines operating to Olympia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Olympia Airport or Olympia Airport, United States.
Olympia Airport Code [ OLM / KOLM ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Olympia or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Olympia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Olympia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Olympia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Olympia Airport Info:
|Olympia Airport IATA Code: OLM||Olympia Airport ICAO Code: KOLM|
|Latitude : 46.9706001282||Longitude : -122.902000427|
|City : Olympia||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Olympia Airport Address / Contact Details : Olympic Regional Airport (OLM), Olympia, WA 98501, USA|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Olympia Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Olympia Airport is 18:45:10 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
Olympia Airport Map - Location of Olympia Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.66 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.516 USD
• 1 USD = 0.774 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.293 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Olympia Airport
Closest airports to Olympia, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Olympia and other airports closest to Olympia Airport.
Nearest airport to Olympia Airport and Olympia is Gray Aaf Airport - (26.68 Km / 16.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Olympia and Olympia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Centralia Airport - (33.36 Km / 20.73 Miles)
- Sanderson Field Airport - (35.73 Km / 22.2 Miles)
- McChord AFB Airport - (37.72 Km / 23.44 Miles)
- Tacoma Industrial Airport - (41.23 Km / 25.62 Miles)
- Winlock Airport - (55.31 Km / 34.37 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Olympia Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Olympia Airport.
Details about Olympia Airport given here include
- Olympia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Olympia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Olympia Airport
- Location of Olympia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Olympia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Olympia Airport
- Address and contact details of Olympia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Olympia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Olympia Airport is located in the city of Olympia. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OLM - Olympia Airport IATA Code and KOLM - Olympia Airport ICAO code