If you are planning to travel to Miami or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Opa Locka Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Opa Locka Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Miami Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Miami Airport Info:
|Miami Airport IATA Code: OPF||Miami Airport ICAO Code: KOPF|
|Latitude : 25.9069||Longitude : -80.2727|
|City : Miami||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Miami Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Opa-locka Airport (OPF), Miami, FL 33014, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Opa Locka Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Opa Locka Airport is 13:05:19 PM (EST) on Tuesday, Jan 23, 2018|
Looking for information on Opa Locka Airport, Miami, United States? Know about Opa Locka Airport in detail. Find out the location of Opa Locka Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Miami. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Opa Locka Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Opa Locka Airport, airlines operating to Opa Locka Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Opa Locka Airport or Miami Airport, United States.
Opa Locka Airport Map - Location of Opa Locka Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.713 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.402 USD
• 1 USD = 0.813 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.229 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Opa Locka Airport
Closest airports to Miami, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Miami and other airports closest to Opa Locka Airport.
Nearest airport to Opa Locka Airport and Miami is North Perry Airport - (11.67 Km / 7.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Miami and Opa Locka Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Miami International Airport - (12.28 Km / 7.63 Miles)
- Downtown Heliport Airport - (17.98 Km / 11.17 Miles)
- Fort Lauderdale/hollywood International Airport - (22.03 Km / 13.69 Miles)
- Tamiami Airport - (33.01 Km / 20.51 Miles)
- Executive Airport - (34.21 Km / 21.26 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Opa Locka Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Miami Airport.
Details about Miami Airport given here include
- Opa Locka Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Miami Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Opa Locka Airport
- Location of Opa Locka Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Opa Locka Airport Time Zone and Current time at Opa Locka Airport
- Address and contact details of Opa Locka Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Opa Locka Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Opa Locka Airport is located in the city of Miami. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OPF - Opa Locka Airport IATA Code and KOPF - Opa Locka Airport ICAO code