Otsego County Airport, Gaylord, United States
Looking for information on Otsego County Airport, Gaylord, United States? Know about Otsego County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Otsego County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Gaylord. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Otsego County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Otsego County Airport, airlines operating to Otsego County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Otsego County Airport or Gaylord Airport, United States.
Otsego County Airport Code [ GLR / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Gaylord or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Otsego County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Otsego County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Gaylord Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Gaylord Airport Info:
|Gaylord Airport IATA Code: GLR||Gaylord Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.0167007446||Longitude : -84.6918029785|
|City : Gaylord||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Gaylord Airport Address / Contact Details : Otsego County Airport (GLR), Gaylord, MI 49735, USA|
|Timezone : America/Detroit|
|Otsego County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Otsego County Airport is 00:49:51 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2013|
Otsego County Airport Map - Location of Otsego County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.64 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.563 USD
• 1 USD = 0.747 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.339 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Otsego County Airport
Closest airports to Gaylord, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Gaylord and other airports closest to Otsego County Airport.
Nearest airport to Otsego County Airport and Gaylord is Antrim County Airport - (39.61 Km / 24.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Gaylord and Otsego County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Emmet County Airport - (61.99 Km / 38.52 Miles)
- Roscommon County Airport - (73.23 Km / 45.5 Miles)
- Cherry Capital Airport - (76.59 Km / 47.59 Miles)
- Alpena County Regional Airport - (88.8 Km / 55.18 Miles)
- Mackinac Island Airport - (94.36 Km / 58.63 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Otsego County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Gaylord Airport.
Details about Gaylord Airport given here include
- Otsego County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Gaylord Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Otsego County Airport
- Location of Otsego County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Otsego County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Otsego County Airport
- Address and contact details of Otsego County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Otsego County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Otsego County Airport is located in the city of Gaylord. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GLR - Otsego County Airport IATA Code and - Otsego County Airport ICAO code