Owatonna Airport, Owatonna, United States
Looking for information on Owatonna Airport, Owatonna, United States? Know about Owatonna Airport in detail. Find out the location of Owatonna Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Owatonna. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Owatonna Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Owatonna Airport, airlines operating to Owatonna Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Owatonna Airport or Owatonna Airport, United States.
Owatonna Airport Code [ OWA / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Owatonna or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Owatonna Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Owatonna Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Owatonna Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Owatonna Airport Info:
|Owatonna Airport IATA Code: OWA||Owatonna Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.1209983826||Longitude : -93.24949646|
|City : Owatonna||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Owatonna Airport Address / Contact Details : Owatonna Municipal Airport (OWA), Owatonna, MN 55060, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Owatonna Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Owatonna Airport is 10:36:04 AM (CDT) on Monday, May 20, 2013|
Owatonna Airport Map - Location of Owatonna Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.658 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.52 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.284 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Owatonna Airport
Closest airports to Owatonna, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Owatonna and other airports closest to Owatonna Airport.
Nearest airport to Owatonna Airport and Owatonna is Municipal Airport - (23.48 Km / 14.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Owatonna and Owatonna Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Carleton Airport - (43.4 Km / 26.97 Miles)
- Albert Lea Airport - (49.81 Km / 30.95 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (54.56 Km / 33.9 Miles)
- Austin Airport - (56.75 Km / 35.26 Miles)
- Municipal Heliport Airport - (60.43 Km / 37.55 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Owatonna Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Owatonna Airport.
Details about Owatonna Airport given here include
- Owatonna Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Owatonna Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Owatonna Airport
- Location of Owatonna Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Owatonna Airport Time Zone and Current time at Owatonna Airport
- Address and contact details of Owatonna Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Owatonna Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Owatonna Airport is located in the city of Owatonna. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OWA - Owatonna Airport IATA Code and - Owatonna Airport ICAO code