If you are planning to travel to Palestine, TX or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palestine Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palestine Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Palestine, TX Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palestine, TX Airport Info:
|Palestine, TX Airport IATA Code: PSN||Palestine, TX Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 31.7803||Longitude : -95.7007|
|City : Palestine, TX||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Palestine, TX Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Palestine Municipal Airport (PSN), Palestine, TX 75803, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Palestine Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palestine Municipal Airport is 00:02:54 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, Mar 21, 2018|
Looking for information on Palestine Municipal Airport, Palestine, TX, United States? Know about Palestine Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palestine Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Palestine, TX. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palestine Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palestine Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Palestine Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Palestine Municipal Airport or Palestine, TX Airport, United States.
Palestine Municipal Airport Map - Location of Palestine Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.714 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.401 USD
• 1 USD = 0.815 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.226 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Palestine Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Palestine, TX, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palestine, TX and other airports closest to Palestine Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Palestine Municipal Airport and Palestine, TX is Cherokee County Airport - (46.75 Km / 29.05 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palestine, TX and Palestine Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tyler Pounds Regional Airport - (69.2 Km / 43 Miles)
- Corsicana Airport - (71.2 Km / 44.24 Miles)
- A L Mangham Jr. Regional Airport - (96.8 Km / 60.15 Miles)
- Lufkin Angelina County Airport - (108.7 Km / 67.54 Miles)
- Kilgore Airport - (114.89 Km / 71.39 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palestine Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Palestine, TX Airport.
Details about Palestine, TX Airport given here include
- Palestine Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palestine, TX Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palestine Municipal Airport
- Location of Palestine Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palestine Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palestine Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Palestine Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palestine Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Palestine Municipal Airport is located in the city of Palestine, TX. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSN - Palestine Municipal Airport IATA Code