If you are planning to travel to Poulsbo or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Poulsbo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Poulsbo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Poulsbo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Poulsbo Airport Info:
|Poulsbo Airport IATA Code: PUL||Poulsbo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 47.7339||Longitude : -122.647|
|City : Poulsbo||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Poulsbo Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Poulsbo Airport is 21:37:34 PM (PST) on Saturday, Feb 25, 2017|
Looking for information on Poulsbo Airport, Poulsbo, United States? Know about Poulsbo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Poulsbo Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Poulsbo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Poulsbo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Poulsbo Airport, airlines operating to Poulsbo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Poulsbo Airport or Poulsbo Airport, United States.
Poulsbo Airport Map - Location of Poulsbo Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.246 USD
• 1 USD = 0.947 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.056 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Poulsbo Airport
Closest airports to Poulsbo, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Poulsbo and other airports closest to Poulsbo Airport.
Nearest airport to Poulsbo Airport and Poulsbo is Bremerton Airport - (28.15 Km / 17.49 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Poulsbo and Poulsbo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kenmore Air Harbor Airport - (28.42 Km / 17.66 Miles)
- Snohomish County Airport - (33.72 Km / 20.95 Miles)
- Boeing Field/King County International Airport - (34.57 Km / 21.48 Miles)
- Kenmore Air Harbor SPB Airport - (35.08 Km / 21.8 Miles)
- Port Townsend Airport - (36.97 Km / 22.97 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Poulsbo Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Poulsbo Airport.
Details about Poulsbo Airport given here include
- Poulsbo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Poulsbo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Poulsbo Airport
- Location of Poulsbo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Poulsbo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Poulsbo Airport
- Address and contact details of Poulsbo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Poulsbo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Poulsbo Airport is located in the city of Poulsbo. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PUL - Poulsbo Airport IATA Code and - Poulsbo Airport ICAO code