Regional Airport, Daytona Beach, United States
Looking for information on Regional Airport, Daytona Beach, United States? Know about Regional Airport in detail. Find out the location of Regional Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Daytona Beach. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Regional Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Regional Airport, airlines operating to Regional Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Regional Airport or Daytona Beach Airport, United States.
Regional Airport Code [ DAB / KDAB ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Daytona Beach or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Regional Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Regional Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Daytona Beach Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Daytona Beach Airport Info:
|Daytona Beach Airport IATA Code: DAB||Daytona Beach Airport ICAO Code: KDAB|
|Latitude : 29.1818008423||Longitude : -81.0616989136|
|City : Daytona Beach||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Daytona Beach Airport Address / Contact Details : Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB), 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, USA|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Regional Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Regional Airport is 14:43:02 PM (EDT) on Wednesday, May 22, 2013|
Regional Airport Map - Location of Regional Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.665 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.504 USD
• 1 USD = 0.778 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.286 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Regional Airport
Closest airports to Daytona Beach, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Daytona Beach and other airports closest to Regional Airport.
Nearest airport to Regional Airport and Daytona Beach is Orlando Sanford International Airport - (48.59 Km / 30.19 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Daytona Beach and Regional Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Orlando Executive Airport - (75.4 Km / 46.85 Miles)
- Leesburg Airport - (82.46 Km / 51.24 Miles)
- Orlando International Airport - (86.86 Km / 53.97 Miles)
- St Augustine Airport - (90.46 Km / 56.21 Miles)
- Merritt Island Airport - (99.88 Km / 62.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Regional Airport, Daytona Beach
This page provides all the information you need to know about Regional Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Daytona Beach Airport.
Details about Daytona Beach Airport given here include
- Regional Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Daytona Beach Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Regional Airport
- Location of Regional Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Regional Airport Time Zone and Current time at Regional Airport
- Address and contact details of Regional Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Regional Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Regional Airport is located in the city of Daytona Beach. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DAB - Regional Airport IATA Code and KDAB - Regional Airport ICAO code