Rep Airport, Mount Shasta, United States
Looking for information on Rep Airport, Mount Shasta, United States? Know about Rep Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rep Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Mount Shasta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rep Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rep Airport, airlines operating to Rep Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Rep Airport or Mount Shasta Airport, United States.
Rep Airport Code [ MHS / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Mount Shasta or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rep Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rep Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Mount Shasta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mount Shasta Airport Info:
|Mount Shasta Airport IATA Code: MHS||Mount Shasta Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.3166999817||Longitude : -122.317001343|
|City : Mount Shasta||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Mount Shasta Airport Address / Contact Details : Mount Shasta Rep (MHS), Mount Shasta, CA 96067, USA|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Rep Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rep Airport is 09:38:53 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2013|
Rep Airport Map - Location of Rep Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.639 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.565 USD
• 1 USD = 0.746 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.34 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Rep Airport
Closest airports to Mount Shasta, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mount Shasta and other airports closest to Rep Airport.
Nearest airport to Rep Airport and Mount Shasta is Siskiyou County Airport - (53.22 Km / 33.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mount Shasta and Rep Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Yreka Airport - (53.29 Km / 33.11 Miles)
- Redding Airport - (89.87 Km / 55.84 Miles)
- Kingsley Field Airport - (106.52 Km / 66.19 Miles)
- Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport - (125.67 Km / 78.09 Miles)
- Red Bluff Fss Airport - (129.73 Km / 80.61 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rep Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Mount Shasta Airport.
Details about Mount Shasta Airport given here include
- Rep Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mount Shasta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rep Airport
- Location of Rep Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rep Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rep Airport
- Address and contact details of Rep Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rep Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Rep Airport is located in the city of Mount Shasta. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MHS - Rep Airport IATA Code and - Rep Airport ICAO code