Rogers Airport, Rogers, United States
Looking for information on Rogers Airport, Rogers, United States? Know about Rogers Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rogers Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Rogers. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rogers Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rogers Airport, airlines operating to Rogers Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Rogers Airport or Rogers Airport, United States.
Rogers Airport Code [ ROG / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Rogers or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rogers Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rogers Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Rogers Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Rogers Airport Info:
|Rogers Airport IATA Code: ROG||Rogers Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.3706016541||Longitude : -94.1043014526|
|City : Rogers||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Rogers Airport Address / Contact Details : Rogers Municipal-Carter Field Airport (ROG), Rogers, AR 72756, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Rogers Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rogers Airport is 00:45:43 AM (CDT) on Thursday, May 23, 2013|
Rogers Airport Map - Location of Rogers Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.665 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.503 USD
• 1 USD = 0.778 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.285 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Rogers Airport
Closest airports to Rogers, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Rogers and other airports closest to Rogers Airport.
Nearest airport to Rogers Airport and Rogers is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport - (20.25 Km / 12.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Rogers and Rogers Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Springdale Muni Airport - (21.79 Km / 13.54 Miles)
- Smith Field Airport - (40.25 Km / 25.01 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (41.09 Km / 25.53 Miles)
- Neosho Airport - (54.8 Km / 34.05 Miles)
- Shangri-la Airport - (71.66 Km / 44.53 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rogers Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Rogers Airport.
Details about Rogers Airport given here include
- Rogers Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Rogers Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rogers Airport
- Location of Rogers Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rogers Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rogers Airport
- Address and contact details of Rogers Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rogers Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Rogers Airport is located in the city of Rogers. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ROG - Rogers Airport IATA Code and - Rogers Airport ICAO code