If you are planning to travel to Sebring, Fl or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sebring Regional Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sebring Regional Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sebring, Fl Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sebring, Fl Airport Info:
|Sebring, Fl Airport IATA Code: SEF||Sebring, Fl Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 27.4555||Longitude : -81.347|
|City : Sebring, Fl||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sebring, Fl Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sebring Regional Airport (SEF), Sebring, FL 33876, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Sebring Regional Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sebring Regional Airport is 09:32:00 AM (EST) on Monday, Dec 5, 2016|
Looking for information on Sebring Regional Airport, Sebring, Fl, United States? Know about Sebring Regional Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sebring Regional Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sebring, Fl. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sebring Regional Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sebring Regional Airport, airlines operating to Sebring Regional Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sebring Regional Airport or Sebring, Fl Airport, United States.
Sebring Regional Airport Map - Location of Sebring Regional Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.272 USD
• 1 USD = 0.935 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.069 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sebring Regional Airport
Closest airports to Sebring, Fl, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sebring, Fl and other airports closest to Sebring Regional Airport.
Nearest airport to Sebring Regional Airport and Sebring, Fl is Municipal Airport - (23.53 Km / 14.62 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sebring, Fl and Sebring Regional Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- County Airport - (52.92 Km / 32.88 Miles)
- Bartow Airport - (69.64 Km / 43.27 Miles)
- Gilbert Field Airport - (78.09 Km / 48.52 Miles)
- Charlotte County Airport - (88.03 Km / 54.7 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (89.01 Km / 55.31 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sebring Regional Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sebring, Fl Airport.
Details about Sebring, Fl Airport given here include
- Sebring Regional Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sebring, Fl Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sebring Regional Airport
- Location of Sebring Regional Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sebring Regional Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sebring Regional Airport
- Address and contact details of Sebring Regional Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sebring Regional Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sebring Regional Airport is located in the city of Sebring, Fl. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SEF - Sebring Regional Airport IATA Code and - Sebring Regional Airport ICAO code