If you are planning to travel to Miami or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tamiami Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tamiami Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Miami Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Miami Airport Info:
|Miami Airport IATA Code: TMB||Miami Airport ICAO Code: KTMB|
|Latitude : 25.648||Longitude : -80.4336|
|City : Miami||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Miami Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport (TMB), Miami, FL 33186, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Tamiami Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tamiami Airport is 00:23:41 AM (EDT) on Thursday, Mar 22, 2018|
Looking for information on Tamiami Airport, Miami, United States? Know about Tamiami Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tamiami Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Miami. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tamiami Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tamiami Airport, airlines operating to Tamiami Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Tamiami Airport or Miami Airport, United States.
Tamiami Airport Map - Location of Tamiami Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.706 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.416 USD
• 1 USD = 0.809 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.236 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Tamiami Airport
Closest airports to Miami, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Miami and other airports closest to Tamiami Airport.
Nearest airport to Tamiami Airport and Miami is SPB Airport - (6.04 Km / 3.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Miami and Tamiami Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- AFB Airport - (18.12 Km / 11.26 Miles)
- Miami International Airport - (22.88 Km / 14.22 Miles)
- Downtown Heliport Airport - (28.34 Km / 17.61 Miles)
- Opa Locka Airport - (33.01 Km / 20.51 Miles)
- Ocean Reef Airport - (39.48 Km / 24.53 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tamiami Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Miami Airport.
Details about Miami Airport given here include
- Tamiami Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Miami Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tamiami Airport
- Location of Tamiami Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tamiami Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tamiami Airport
- Address and contact details of Tamiami Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tamiami Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Tamiami Airport is located in the city of Miami. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TMB - Tamiami Airport IATA Code and KTMB - Tamiami Airport ICAO code