Thorne Bay Airport, Thorne Bay, United States
Looking for information on Thorne Bay Airport, Thorne Bay, United States? Know about Thorne Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Thorne Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Thorne Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Thorne Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Thorne Bay Airport, airlines operating to Thorne Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Thorne Bay Airport or Thorne Bay Airport, United States.
Thorne Bay Airport Code [ KTB / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Thorne Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Thorne Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Thorne Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Thorne Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Thorne Bay Airport Info:
|Thorne Bay Airport IATA Code: KTB||Thorne Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.6883010864||Longitude : -132.535003662|
|City : Thorne Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Thorne Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Thorne Bay Airport is 16:43:18 PM (AKDT) on Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
Thorne Bay Airport Map - Location of Thorne Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.66 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.515 USD
• 1 USD = 0.775 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.291 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Thorne Bay Airport
Closest airports to Thorne Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Thorne Bay and other airports closest to Thorne Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Thorne Bay Airport and Thorne Bay is SPB Airport - (18.59 Km / 11.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Thorne Bay and Thorne Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kasaan SPB Airport - (18.88 Km / 11.73 Miles)
- SPB Airport - (23.96 Km / 14.89 Miles)
- Smith Cove Airport - (29.92 Km / 18.59 Miles)
- Cabin Creek Airport - (34.73 Km / 21.58 Miles)
- Klawock Airport - (35.58 Km / 22.11 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Thorne Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Thorne Bay Airport.
Details about Thorne Bay Airport given here include
- Thorne Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Thorne Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Thorne Bay Airport
- Location of Thorne Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Thorne Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Thorne Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Thorne Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Thorne Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Thorne Bay Airport is located in the city of Thorne Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KTB - Thorne Bay Airport IATA Code and - Thorne Bay Airport ICAO code