View Cove Airport, View Cove, United States
Looking for information on View Cove Airport, View Cove, United States? Know about View Cove Airport in detail. Find out the location of View Cove Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to View Cove. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is View Cove Airport located and also provide information like hotels near View Cove Airport, airlines operating to View Cove Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about View Cove Airport or View Cove Airport, United States.
View Cove Airport Code [ VCB / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to View Cove or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the View Cove Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... View Cove Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. View Cove Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
View Cove Airport Info:
|View Cove Airport IATA Code: VCB||View Cove Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.0666999817||Longitude : -133.016998291|
|City : View Cove||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|View Cove Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at View Cove Airport is 17:33:20 PM (AKDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2013|
View Cove Airport Map - Location of View Cove Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.64 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.564 USD
• 1 USD = 0.747 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.339 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to View Cove Airport
Closest airports to View Cove, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of View Cove and other airports closest to View Cove Airport.
Nearest airport to View Cove Airport and View Cove is Long Island Airport - (25.19 Km / 15.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to View Cove and View Cove Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Waterfall SPB Airport - (29.32 Km / 18.22 Miles)
- Polk Inlet Airport - (45.25 Km / 28.12 Miles)
- Baker Aaf Airport - (49.83 Km / 30.96 Miles)
- Cabin Creek Airport - (51.85 Km / 32.22 Miles)
- SPB Airport - (51.89 Km / 32.24 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about View Cove Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to View Cove Airport.
Details about View Cove Airport given here include
- View Cove Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of View Cove Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of View Cove Airport
- Location of View Cove Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- View Cove Airport Time Zone and Current time at View Cove Airport
- Address and contact details of View Cove Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of View Cove Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where View Cove Airport is located in the city of View Cove. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
VCB - View Cove Airport IATA Code and - View Cove Airport ICAO code