Waukesha Airport, Waukesha, United States
Looking for information on Waukesha Airport, Waukesha, United States? Know about Waukesha Airport in detail. Find out the location of Waukesha Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Waukesha. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Waukesha Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Waukesha Airport, airlines operating to Waukesha Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Waukesha Airport or Waukesha Airport, United States.
Waukesha Airport Code [ UES / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Waukesha or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Waukesha Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Waukesha Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Waukesha Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Waukesha Airport Info:
|Waukesha Airport IATA Code: UES||Waukesha Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.0385017395||Longitude : -88.2385025024|
|City : Waukesha||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Waukesha Airport Address / Contact Details : Waukesha County Airport (UES), Waukesha, WI 53188, USA|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Waukesha Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Waukesha Airport is 03:04:39 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 19, 2013|
Waukesha Airport Map - Location of Waukesha Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.659 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.517 USD
• 1 USD = 0.779 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.283 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Waukesha Airport
Closest airports to Waukesha, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Waukesha and other airports closest to Waukesha Airport.
Nearest airport to Waukesha Airport and Waukesha is Lawrence J Timmerman Airport - (18.43 Km / 11.45 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Waukesha and Waukesha Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Glendale Airport - (25.01 Km / 15.54 Miles)
- Milwaukee General Mitchell Airport - (29.15 Km / 18.11 Miles)
- General Mitchell International Airport - (29.37 Km / 18.25 Miles)
- West Bend Airport - (43.97 Km / 27.32 Miles)
- Horlick Airport - (46.38 Km / 28.82 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Waukesha Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Waukesha Airport.
Details about Waukesha Airport given here include
- Waukesha Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Waukesha Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Waukesha Airport
- Location of Waukesha Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Waukesha Airport Time Zone and Current time at Waukesha Airport
- Address and contact details of Waukesha Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Waukesha Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Waukesha Airport is located in the city of Waukesha. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UES - Waukesha Airport IATA Code and - Waukesha Airport ICAO code