Wiley Ford Airport, Cumberland, United States
Looking for information on Wiley Ford Airport, Cumberland, United States? Know about Wiley Ford Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wiley Ford Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cumberland. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wiley Ford Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wiley Ford Airport, airlines operating to Wiley Ford Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Wiley Ford Airport or Cumberland Airport, United States.
Wiley Ford Airport Code [ CBE / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Cumberland or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wiley Ford Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wiley Ford Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cumberland Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cumberland Airport Info:
|Cumberland Airport IATA Code: CBE||Cumberland Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.6166992188||Longitude : -78.7639007568|
|City : Cumberland||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Cumberland Airport Address / Contact Details : Cumberland Airport (CBE), Wiley Ford, WV 26767, USA|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Wiley Ford Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wiley Ford Airport is 01:29:13 AM (EDT) on Thursday, May 23, 2013|
Wiley Ford Airport Map - Location of Wiley Ford Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.665 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.503 USD
• 1 USD = 0.778 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.285 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Wiley Ford Airport
Closest airports to Cumberland, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cumberland and other airports closest to Wiley Ford Airport.
Nearest airport to Wiley Ford Airport and Cumberland is Oakland/Coliseum Stat Airport - (49.49 Km / 30.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cumberland and Wiley Ford Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Eastern Wv Regional Airport/Shepherd Field Airport - (71.31 Km / 44.31 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (75.17 Km / 46.71 Miles)
- Grant County Airport - (76.69 Km / 47.65 Miles)
- Cambria County Airport - (78.41 Km / 48.72 Miles)
- Martinsburg Airport - (84.54 Km / 52.53 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wiley Ford Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cumberland Airport.
Details about Cumberland Airport given here include
- Wiley Ford Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cumberland Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wiley Ford Airport
- Location of Wiley Ford Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wiley Ford Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wiley Ford Airport
- Address and contact details of Wiley Ford Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wiley Ford Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Wiley Ford Airport is located in the city of Cumberland. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CBE - Wiley Ford Airport IATA Code and - Wiley Ford Airport ICAO code