If you are planning to travel to Amityville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Zahns Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Zahns Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Amityville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Amityville Airport Info:
|Amityville Airport IATA Code: AYZ||Amityville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.6667||Longitude : -73.4167|
|City : Amityville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Zahns Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Zahns Airport is 15:53:28 PM (EST) on Friday, Nov 27, 2015|
Looking for information on Zahns Airport, Amityville, United States? Know about Zahns Airport in detail. Find out the location of Zahns Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Amityville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Zahns Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Zahns Airport, airlines operating to Zahns Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Zahns Airport or Amityville Airport, United States.
Zahns Airport Map - Location of Zahns Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.665 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.504 USD
• 1 USD = 0.944 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.059 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Zahns Airport
Closest airports to Amityville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Amityville and other airports closest to Zahns Airport.
Nearest airport to Zahns Airport and Amityville is Republic Field Airport - (6.6 Km / 4.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Amityville and Zahns Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Grumman Airport - (10.73 Km / 6.67 Miles)
- Deer Park Airport - (13.16 Km / 8.18 Miles)
- East 34th St Heliport Airport - (17.14 Km / 10.65 Miles)
- Island Heliport Airport - (17.14 Km / 10.65 Miles)
- Long Island Mac Arthur Airport - (30.18 Km / 18.75 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Zahns Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Amityville Airport.
Details about Amityville Airport given here include
- Zahns Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Amityville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Zahns Airport
- Location of Zahns Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Zahns Airport Time Zone and Current time at Zahns Airport
- Address and contact details of Zahns Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Zahns Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Zahns Airport is located in the city of Amityville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AYZ - Zahns Airport IATA Code and - Zahns Airport ICAO code