Puerto Paez Airport, Puerto Paez, Venezuela
Looking for information on Puerto Paez Airport, Puerto Paez, Venezuela? Know about Puerto Paez Airport in detail. Find out the location of Puerto Paez Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to Puerto Paez. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Puerto Paez Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Puerto Paez Airport, airlines operating to Puerto Paez Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Puerto Paez Airport or Puerto Paez Airport, Venezuela.
Puerto Paez Airport Code [ PPZ / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Puerto Paez or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Puerto Paez Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Puerto Paez Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. Puerto Paez Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Puerto Paez Airport Info:
|Puerto Paez Airport IATA Code: PPZ||Puerto Paez Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 6.22503995895||Longitude : -67.4436035156|
|City : Puerto Paez||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Small|
|Puerto Paez Airport Address / Contact Details : Puerto Paez (PPZ), Venezuela|
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Puerto Paez Airport Timezone : GMT -04:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Puerto Paez Airport is 05:54:13 AM (VET) on Thursday, Jun 20, 2013|
Puerto Paez Airport Map - Location of Puerto Paez Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
» More VEB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Puerto Paez Airport
Closest airports to Puerto Paez, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Puerto Paez and other airports closest to Puerto Paez Airport.
Nearest airport to Puerto Paez Airport and Puerto Paez is Puerto Carreno Airport - (6.95 Km / 4.32 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Puerto Paez and Puerto Paez Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Puerto Ayacucho Airport - (69.97 Km / 43.48 Miles)
- Pijiguaos Airport - (79.63 Km / 49.48 Miles)
- Casuarito Airport - (87.85 Km / 54.59 Miles)
- Las Flecheras Airport - (184.58 Km / 114.69 Miles)
- Caicara Del Orinoco Airport - (210.39 Km / 130.73 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Puerto Paez Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to Puerto Paez Airport.
Details about Puerto Paez Airport given here include
- Puerto Paez Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Puerto Paez Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Puerto Paez Airport
- Location of Puerto Paez Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Puerto Paez Airport Time Zone and Current time at Puerto Paez Airport
- Address and contact details of Puerto Paez Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Puerto Paez Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Puerto Paez Airport is located in the city of Puerto Paez. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PPZ - Puerto Paez Airport IATA Code and - Puerto Paez Airport ICAO code