If you are actually flying from Edmonton, Canada to Reykjavik, Iceland or if you are just curious to know the flight time between Edmonton and Reykjavik, this page will give you the information you are looking for.
Flight time from Edmonton to Reykjavik is 7 hours 20 minutes
Distance from Edmonton to Reykjavik is approximately 4900 kilometers.
How long does it take to fly from Edmonton to Reykjavik?
There are very few non-stop flights from Edmonton to Reykjavik. Therefore, you'll have to take connecting flights. In such cases, flight time depend on the stopover destination specified by your airline or the one you choose while booking your ticket.
No Custom Content.
Edmonton time is 6 hours behind Reykjavik
Current time in Edmonton, Canada : Sat, 21 Oct, 2017,
Current time in Reykjavik, Iceland :, Sat, 21 Oct, 2017,
YXD to KEF Flight - Edmonton Airport to Reykjavik Airport Flight Route Map
Location of Edmonton Airport & Reykjavik Airport is given below. Click the map to view Edmonton to Reykjavik flight path and travel direction.
Find flying time from Edmonton City Center Airport or Edmonton or any other airport or city in Canada to various other destinations around the world using this flight time calculator.
A list of major Cities/Airports around the world is given below. Click on any of the airport names given below to find the flight distance from Edmonton to those airports.
- New York, John F Kennedy International Airport
- Singapore, Changi Airport
- Doha, Doha Airport
- Chennai, Chennai International Airport
- Perth, Perth International Airport
- Islamabad, Islamabad International Airport
- Cancun, Cancun International Airport
- Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport
- Belize City, Philip S.W.Goldson Int Airport
- Oslo, Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Airport