1. Oceans can turn all colors, just as its mate The Sky. Life in the Ocean belongs to infinite underwater species, the sea-goers as fishermen, merchants and others. Today oceans have caught man's eyes with Tourism and Oil rigs as well. Here are some striking pics that reveal entities seen only in an Ocean life!!
(Pictured) Competitors compete in the Rolex Ilhabela Sailing Week held in the Ilhabela Yacht Club, in Ilhabela, Brazil.
Photo dated on March 24, 2014 shows a view of the southern Indian Ocean viewing from a Chinese IL-76 plane. The crew aboard a Chinese IL-76 plane had then spotted some suspected objects in the southern Indian Ocean in search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 off Australia.
A diver feeds a turtle at the Whale Shark Plaza of the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom in Zhuhai City, South China.
4. " ALL-WOMEN BEAUTY "
Indian Navy's all-women crew yacht to reach Mauritius.
5. I Stopped the TITANIC Once!!
A stunning view of a floating iceberg near Land Ahoy in the Antarctica ocean from an expedition cruise.
6. Not JUST an Island!!
A view of the South Sea island of Fiji. Fiji is a beautiful island country in the South Pacific Ocean with more than 332 islands, including two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu.
7. " Mahi-Mahi "
Two dolphin fishes, also known as Mahi-mahi, are photographed aboard the U.S. drilling ship JOIDES Resolution during an expedition to the South China Sea. Scientists from different countries are on the JOIDES Resolution for an expedition to the South China Sea.
8. WALK TOGETHER TO MAKE FOOTPRINTS.!
North East Point Beach, Seychelles
9. JOINT EXERCISE
(Pictured) The Eye in the Sky E2D Hawkeye AWACS taking off from aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt during the Exercise Malabar-2015 in the Indian Ocean. Exercise Malabar was a combined Military exercise between India, US and Japan.
10. Drilling "Gold"
Photo shows the 981 drilling platform of China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL), some 31 kilometers from Zhongjian Island of China's Xisha Islands.
11. All Set to RULE the Oceans
Russian sailing yacht Pallada arrives in the Muara Port, Brunei
12. " It's a whole BIGGER World UNDER here "
(Pictured) Tropical fish swim leisurely. At Fiji's Kula Eco Park.
13. IT'S PARTY LIGHT!!
Blue fluorescence appeared in the seawater in Dalian, northeast China's Liaoning province.
14. OIL SPILL - PLEASE DON'T KILL OUR CO-BEINGS
Coast Guards busy controlling the damage caused by the oil that spilled in the ocean due to the collision of two ships off Chennai coast.
15. It was deduced that a large amount of marine microbe flagellates have been observed in the sea near Dalian City for some days, which produce light in salt water when stimulated by enviroment, according to scientist from Dalian Ocean University.
16. COAST GUARDS busy controlling the damage caused by the oil that spilled in the ocean due to the collision of two ships off Chennai coast.
(Pictured) A Humboldt penguin swims at the Manila Ocean Park in Manila, the Philippines. The 3.5-kilo bird is the first Humboldt penguin ever born in the Philippines.
18. COME TO AN OCEAN OF LUXURY
Ultra Luxury Sea Dream Yacht Club.
19. The Premium luxury Yacht plies in the Indian Ocean since 2013.
20. " I Ain't Any Alien "
(Pictured) Jellyfish swim in water at the Ocean Park in Hong Kong, south China.
21. SEARCHING FOR OUR BROTHERS
Crew members of Chinese icebreaker Xuelong scan the sea to search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
22. " SHARK TIDES "
(Pictured) Photo shows the gales and monster waves off the coast of Fuqing, southeast China's Fujian Province. A constant spot of Typhoons and hence weather warnings.
23. SALUTE TO THE NAVY..! SALUTE TO THE Blue Oceans..!!
Chinese navy officers stand in formation to mark the moment while crossing the international date line on the Chinese missile destroyer Xi'an during the Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) multinational naval exercises in the Pacific Ocean.
24. ALWAYS WATCHING OUT FOR US
Border guards evacuate fishermen from the coast in Fuqing, China.