Panchang is the astrological daily calendar based on the Indian calendar. Daily panchang is one of the most popular reference manual for astrologers and people of the hindu community who rely on a day's planetary position to determine auspicious timing, festivals, vrats etc...
Today's Panchang • आज का पंचांग
Hindu panchang March 02, 2021, Tuesday - Phalguna Krishna Paksha Chaturthi, Pramadicha samvatsar Vikram samvat 2077, Shaka samvat Sarvari 1942, Magha. Today is Sankashti Chaturthi and Angarki Chaturthi. Location Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Panchang today at a glance - Tithi Chaturthi upto 02:59 AM then Panchami. Nakshatra Chitra upto 03:29 AM then Swati. Yoga Ganda upto 09:25 AM followed by Vridhi upto 05:58 AM followed by Dhruva. Karana Bava upto 04:22 PM, then Balava upto 02:59 AM, then Kaulava. Today rahukaal is from 03:33 PM to 04:59 PM. Moon is in Kanya before entering Tula rashi at 04:29 PM.
- Vikram Samvat - 2077, Pramadi
- Shaka Samvat - 1942, Sarvari
- Purnimanta - Phalguna
- Amanta Month - Magha
- Krishna Paksha Chaturthi - Mar 02 05:46 AM – Mar 03 02:59 AM
- Krishna Paksha Panchami - Mar 03 02:59 AM – Mar 04 12:22 AM
- Chitra - Mar 02 05:32 AM – Mar 03 03:29 AM
- Swati - Mar 03 03:29 AM – Mar 04 01:36 AM
- Bava - Mar 02 05:46 AM – Mar 02 04:22 PM
- Balava - Mar 02 04:22 PM – Mar 03 02:59 AM
- Kaulava - Mar 03 02:59 AM – Mar 03 01:39 PM
- Ganda - Mar 01 12:55 PM – Mar 02 09:25 AM
- Vridhi - Mar 02 09:25 AM – Mar 03 05:58 AM
- Dhruva - Mar 03 05:58 AM – Mar 04 02:40 AM
- Mangalwar (Tuesday)
- Sunrise - 6:51 AM
- Sunset - 6:26 PM
- Moonrise - Mar 02 9:43 PM
- Moonset - Mar 03 9:38 AM
- Rahu - 3:33 PM – 4:59 PM
- Yamaganda - 9:45 AM – 11:12 AM
- Gulika - 12:39 PM – 2:06 PM
- Dur Muhurat - 09:10 AM – 09:56 AM, 11:24 PM – 12:13 AM
- Varjyam - 08:38 AM – 10:06 AM
- Abhijit Muhurat - 12:15 PM – 01:02 PM
- Amrit Kaal - 09:37 PM – 11:04 PM
- Brahma Muhurat - 05:15 AM – 06:03 AM
- Dhwanksha (Thulanksha) Upto - 03:29 AM
- Sun in Kumbha (Aquarius)
- Moon travels through Kanya rashi upto March 02, 04:29 PM before entering Tula rashi
- Amanta - Magha
- Purnimanta - Phalguna
- Saka Year (National Calendar) - Phalguna 11, 1942
- Vedic Ritu - Shishir (Winter)
- Drik Ritu - Vasant (Spring)
- 1. Dhanishta Last 2 padam, Shatabhisha , Purva Bhadrapada First 3 padam
Choose a Date to Find Panchang
Get Hindu Panchang for USA, UK, India, Canada or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.
Upcoming Hindu Festivals & Vrat/Upavas Days
Hindu festivals and important vrats / upavas coming up during the next 30 days is given below.
What is Panchang? What is its importance?
Panchang or Panchangam is a daily hindu calendar which is based on the position of celestial bodies. Panchang presents important astrological data in a tabulated form and provides valuble information to astrologers and anyone practicing astrology. Panchang plays an important role in choosing the right day and time, ie., shubh muhurat for performing rituals in a traditional Hindu society.
Panchang is a sanskrit word meaning Five Limbs. These five limbs represent five sources of energy, both visible and invisible, as denoted by these segments in a day. Location, Time Zone, Time and Date etc... are very important in determining the accurate panchang for a particular day. Panchangam refers to the five attributes of the day - Tithi (lunar day), Yoga (luni-solar day), Vara (week day), Nakshatra (constellation), and Karana (half of a lunar day). The most appropriate time which ensures proper balance of the five attributes is known as Muhurtham or Muhurat. A Panchangam is used by astrologers to determine auspicious timings for various social and religious events.
Panchang may be different for two different places even for the same time. 2021 Panchang USA is different from Panchang UK even though the same time and date is selected. Even places within US may have different Panchang for the same time.