Panchang is the astrological daily calendar based on the Indian calendar. Daily panchang is one of the most popular reference manual for astrologers and people of the hindu community who rely on a day's planetary position to determine auspicious timing, festivals, vrats etc...
Today's Panchang • आज का पंचांग
Hindu panchang May 26, 2022, Thursday - Jyeshta Krishna Paksha Ekadashi, Rakshasa samvatsar Vikram samvat 2079, Shaka samvat Subhakrit 1944, Vaisakha. Today is Apara Ekadashi and Bhadrakali Jayanti. Location Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Panchang today at a glance - Tithi Ekadashi upto 10:54 AM then Dwadashi. Nakshatra Revati upto 12:38 AM then Ashwini. Yoga Ayushman upto 10:14 PM followed by Saubhagya. Karana Balava upto 10:54 AM, then Kaulava upto 11:17 PM, then Taitila. Today rahukaal is from 02:03 PM to 03:43 PM. Moon is in Meena before entering Mesha rashi at 12:38 AM.
- Vikram Samvat - 2079, Rakshasa
- Shaka Samvat - 1944, Shubhakrit
- Purnimanta - Jyeshta
- Amanta Month - Vaisakha
- Krishna Paksha Ekadashi - May 25 10:32 AM – May 26 10:54 AM
- Krishna Paksha Dwadashi - May 26 10:54 AM – May 27 11:48 AM
- Revati - May 25 11:20 PM – May 27 12:38 AM
- Ashwini - May 27 12:38 AM – May 28 02:26 AM
- Balava - May 25 10:39 PM – May 26 10:54 AM
- Kaulava - May 26 10:54 AM – May 26 11:17 PM
- Taitila - May 26 11:17 PM – May 27 11:48 AM
- Ayushman - May 25 10:44 PM – May 26 10:14 PM
- Saubhagya - May 26 10:15 PM – May 27 10:08 PM
- Guruwar (Thursday)
- Sunrise - 5:46 AM
- Sunset - 7:01 PM
- Moonrise - May 26 3:02 AM
- Moonset - May 26 3:35 PM
- Rahu - 2:03 PM – 3:43 PM
- Yamaganda - 5:45 AM – 7:25 AM
- Gulika - 9:04 AM – 10:44 AM
- Dur Muhurat - 10:11 AM – 11:04 AM, 03:29 PM – 04:22 PM
- Varjyam - 10:08 PM – 11:52 PM
- Abhijit Muhurat - 11:57 AM – 12:50 PM
- Amrit Kaal - 10:07 PM – 11:48 PM
- Brahma Muhurat - 04:09 AM – 04:57 AM
- Mitra Upto - 12:38 AM
- Sun in Vrishabha (Taurus)
- Moon travels through Meena rashi upto May 27, 12:38 AM before entering Mesha rashi
- Amanta - Vaisakha
- Purnimanta - Jyeshta
- Saka Year (National Calendar) - Jyeshta 5, 1944
- Vedic Ritu - Vasant (Spring)
- Drik Ritu - Grishma (Summer)
- Sarvartha Siddhi - May 26 05:46 AM - May 27 12:38 AM (Revati and Thursday)
- 1. Magha , Purva Phalguni , Uttara Phalguni First 1 padam
- 1. May 25 11:20 PM – May 27 12:38 AM (Revati)
- 2. May 27 12:38 AM – May 28 02:26 AM (Ashwini)
Choose a Date to Find Panchang
Get Hindu Panchang for USA, UK, India, Canada or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.
Upcoming Hindu Festivals & Vrat/Upavas Days
Hindu festivals and important vrats / upavas coming up during the next 30 days is given below.
What is Panchang? What is its importance?
Panchang or Panchangam is a daily hindu calendar which is based on the position of celestial bodies. Panchang presents important astrological data in a tabulated form and provides valuble information to astrologers and anyone practicing astrology. Panchang plays an important role in choosing the right day and time, ie., shubh muhurat for performing rituals in a traditional Hindu society.
Panchang is a sanskrit word meaning Five Limbs. These five limbs represent five sources of energy, both visible and invisible, as denoted by these segments in a day. Location, Time Zone, Time and Date etc... are very important in determining the accurate panchang for a particular day. Panchangam refers to the five attributes of the day - Tithi (lunar day), Yoga (luni-solar day), Vara (week day), Nakshatra (constellation), and Karana (half of a lunar day). The most appropriate time which ensures proper balance of the five attributes is known as Muhurtham or Muhurat. A Panchangam is used by astrologers to determine auspicious timings for various social and religious events.
Panchang may be different for two different places even for the same time. 2022 Panchang USA is different from Panchang UK even though the same time and date is selected. Even places within US may have different Panchang for the same time.