Panchang is the astrological daily calendar based on the Indian calendar. Daily panchang is one of the most popular reference manual for astrologers and people of the hindu community who rely on a day's planetary position to determine auspicious timing, festivals, vrats etc...
Today's Panchang • आज का पंचांग
Saturday, July 20 2019 - Panchang today at a glance. Scroll down for detailed hindu panchang.
Tithi today - Chaturthi
Nakshatra - Shatabhisha upto 21:55 PM followed by Purva Bhadrapada
Yoga - Saubhagya upto 20:48 PM followed by Sobhana
Karana - Bava upto 12:56 PM followed by Balava
Rahukaal - 09:40 AM to 11:28 AM
Chandra Rashi - Moon transits through Kumbha Rashi .
Indian Civil calendar Ashadha 29, Saka samvat 1941
Vikram samvat 2076, Ashadha (Amanta) Krishna paksha Chaturthi, Saturday
Hijri date Zul-Qaadah 17 1440
Dakshinayan, Drik Ritu Varsha (Monsoon).
To change date or place, click here
Ashadha - 18
July - 20
- Sunrise — 6:05 am
- Sunset — 8:27 pm
- Ayana — Dakshinayan
- Krishna Paksha Chaturthi — Jul 19 11:43 PM – Jul 21 02:09 AM
- Shatabhisha — Jul 19 06:55 PM – Jul 20 09:55 PM
- Purva Bhadrapada — Jul 20 09:55 PM – Jul 22 12:54 AM
- Bava — Jul 19 11:43 PM – Jul 20 12:56 PM
- Balava — Jul 20 12:56 PM – Jul 21 02:09 AM
- Saubhagya — Jul 19 07:49 PM – Jul 20 08:48 PM
- Sobhana — Jul 20 08:48 PM – Jul 21 09:48 PM
- Moonrise — Jul 20 10:59 PM
- Moonset — Jul 21 10:18 AM
- Rahu 09:40 AM – 11:28 AM
- Yamaganda 03:03 PM – 04:51 PM
- Gulika 06:05 AM – 07:52 AM
- 07:59 AM – 08:57 AM
- 05:07 AM – 06:55 AM
- Abhijit Muhurat — 12:47 PM – 01:44 PM
Amrit Kaal —
- 1. Jul 20 13:48 – 20 15:36
- Brahma Muhurat — 04:28 AM – 05:16 AM
- Anand Upto - Jul 20 09:55 PM
- Kaal (Kaaladanda)
- Amanta — Ashadha 18, 2076
- Purnimanta — Sravana 4, 2076
- Saka — Ashadha 29, 1941
- Vedic Ritu — Grishma (Summer)
- Drik Ritu — Varsha (Monsoon)
- Shaiva Dharma Ritu — Nartana
- Siddha Upto - Jul 20 09:55 PM
- 1. Punarvasu Last 1 padam, Pushya , Ashlesha
- Disha Shool — East
- Prithvi (Earth)
- Rahukala Vasa — East
Chandra Vasa —
Choose a Date to Find Panchang
Get Hindu Panchang for USA, UK, India, Canada or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.
Upcoming Hindu Festivals & Vrat/Upavas Days
Hindu festivals and important vrats / upavas coming up during the next 30 days is given below.
|Sankashti Chaturthi||July 20|
|Budh Ashtami Vrat||July 24|
|Kamika Ekadashi||July 28|
|Rohini Vrat||July 28|
|Som Pradosh Vrat||July 29|
What is Panchang? What is its importance?
Panchang or Panchangam is a daily hindu calendar which is based on the position of celestial bodies. Panchang presents important astrological data in a tabulated form and provides valuble information to astrologers and anyone practicing astrology. Panchang plays an important role in choosing the right day and time, ie., shubh muhurat for performing rituals in a traditional Hindu society.
Panchang is a sanskrit word meaning Five Limbs. These five limbs represent five sources of energy, both visible and invisible, as denoted by these segments in a day. Location, Time Zone, Time and Date etc... are very important in determining the accurate panchang for a particular day. Panchangam refers to the five attributes of the day - Tithi (lunar day), Yoga (luni-solar day), Vara (week day), Nakshatra (constellation), and Karana (half of a lunar day). The most appropriate time which ensures proper balance of the five attributes is known as Muhurtham or Muhurat. A Panchangam is used by astrologers to determine auspicious timings for various social and religious events.
Panchang may be different for two different places even for the same time. 2019 Panchang USA is different from Panchang UK even though the same time and date is selected. Even places within US may have different Panchang for the same time.